Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders To GGG: You Wanted Me When I Was Fat - Fight Me Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG values the WBO belt in other to become an undisputed champion so I believe he will start thinking about Saunders now than Canelo.
    He might even get robbed in the rematch with Canelo and lose all those belts.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Are you nuts? Its obvious you are. I just gave credit to Saunders for beating Lemiuex in a dominant fashion. I also said he is a threat to Golovkin if the fight is delayed. You have a bad habit of seeing everything as divided. On one side there are the Golovkin fans who you see as one person with only one opinion on the other side there is you and a couple of other vocal freedom fighters that are going to rid the forum of any notion that Golovkin is a competent fighter. You're so intent on your sacred mission that you don't realize that the world isn't like that. Grow up...

nope, Golovkin is a competent fighter

but his fans are incompetent

the point you missed is..... Saunders style has ALWAYS been a threat to the aura/hype of Golovkin..... so his team acted accordingly.....

this is not about Saunders, because.....
      * he aint the only mover/spoiler that Golovkin avoided
      * Sanchez admitted that Golovkin is not the same fighter if his opponent does not stand in front of him

BOTH points that you find it convenient to overlook..... but, keep playing it down

btw, you forgot to use the word " hater "

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        WOW! I didn't just spend 3 weeks in Brooklyn this summer! My fam don't live 3 exits off the Belt from Coney Island? You don't believe the Eastern Euros are MAD THICK in Brooklyn? DEAF, DUMB, and BLIND!
        Yet you just TOLD me ALL BROWNS look alike???? To US we FKN hate each other most times. We are ALL not the same. And if your girl is REALLY PR she KNOWS this sht! Call her a Mexican and see if you don't get slapped....

Comment

I must be White? That's a first! You don't get much Blacker than me! And my wife is Puerto Rican! New York is way different than the 70s and 80s, and I lived there in the 70s and 80s, so I know! So you think Latinos should NOT be grouped together! That shows a lot of ignorance! Divide and Conquer! Wake Up!
          MexiCANS HATE the COLD!!! You EVER been to Mexico??? You probably think it snows there every winter lol. Again you LOST me when you grouped ALL BROWNS together... I dont even want to tell you about how BAD the South Cali's hate the lame MexiCANT FARMERs up North.

Comment

Bronx I get it. You want the fight close to you So you can see it. No shame in that! I want it in Vegas or Staples for the same reason. Let's just keep it at that. You don't know us and we dont know u

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yet you just TOLD me ALL BROWNS look alike???? To US we FKN hate each other most times. We are ALL not the same. And if your girl is REALLY PR she KNOWS this sht! Call her a Mexican and see if you don't get slapped....
              She used to think that way, until I explained the tactics of divide and conquer! Puerto Ricans hating Dominicans hating Cubans hating Mexicans hating El Salvadorians, hating Columbians, hating...! It's OK to respect your differences, but when you study the history, you see there are more commonalities (i.e., love of boxing) than differences! I would suggest you begin with some research on Bartolome de Las Casas! ONE LOVE!

Comment

She used to think that way, until I explained the tactics of divide and conquer! Puerto Ricans hating Dominicans hating Cubans hating Mexicans hating El Salvadorians, hating Columbians, hating...! It's OK to respect your differences, but when you study the history, you see there are more commonalities (i.e., love of boxing) than differences! I would suggest you begin with some research on Bartolome de Las Casas! ONE LOVE!
                You sound like good ppl. I wish the same... But

Comment

It's amusing to see the casuals do a complete 180 on Saunders after just one performance that resulted in a decision. Suddenly he is the man at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    MexiCANS HATE the COLD!!! You EVER been to Mexico??? You probably think it snows there every winter lol. Again you LOST me when you grouped ALL BROWNS together... I dont even want to tell you about how BAD the South Cali's hate the lame MexiCANT FARMERs up North.
                    I know it exists, but that's not something to be proud of! I've been to TJ, but I don't want to judge all of Mexico from a 4 hr. visit to TJ! We have that in the Black community too! African-Americans hating Nigerians hating Haitians hating Jamaicans hating Londoners, hating...! Marcus, Malcolm, and Marley rolling over in their graves! EACH ONE TEACH ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      you still have not figured out the Team Golovkin gameplan?

" available " ?..... check

" skilled mover/spoiler " ?..... no chance

I even have Abel Sanchez on tape admitting it

THAT, is why they offered Saunders a paltry 1.5mil, and then ran out the back door to fight Wade/Brook..... with NO counter-offer for Saunders, despite him holding Golovkin's WBO "dream"

because, I have been around this sport for a long time, and that is definitely NOT how you make a fight that you supposedly want

once again, the unknown welter Kell Brook made 4-5mil

and I told all you guys that at the time

we knew, because..... a) that is not how you make a fight..... b) you guys wrote Saunders off because of ignorance..... c) Golovkin did the exact same thing to a number of fighters who possess those same attributes/style..... you guys who can mentally write-off guys like Lara/Mora, not understanding that this is about styles..... have been lying to yourselves

NOT saying that G could not have beaten those guys, just that he avoided them because 1) style 2) he did not need to take those fights/risks at that point in time

apology accepted

" everyone they paid fought him " ~ Lou Di Bella

#anyonefrom154-168doe
                      #deyduckinmedoe
                      The fountain of fake news is spraying shit around again, I see.

BJS himself described the offer he got from Loeffler as "life changing money"

And it was Eddie Hearn who paid Kell Brook for fighting GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X