Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Vasyl Lomachenko is the best fighter I've ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Why wait? I'm serious. Look at the dude's resume 11 fights in. Nobody has ever won 9 title fights in 11 fights AND beat the brakes off the no.1 guy in different divisions 3 times in that span.
    bob arum gets all his fighters belts, look at pac man that 8th division belt was terrible but it will look great on paper. loma is great but yes we have to wait to say the greatest

Comment

I like Loma and he's quite good. He's neither the best fighter I've seen nor even the best fighter right now. I'll wait to crown him when he proves something, starting with Mikey and Crawford.

The Rigo fight proves nothing at all-- too old, too small, too inactive. Loma had also lost to journeyman Salido. You can't brush all that aside or blind yourself to it and proclaim him the best.

Wait and see.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-11-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        Like, fighters who's careers I've seen unfolding. Lived through their eras. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as good. Roy Jones Jr. and Prince Naseem had that untouchable vibe in their primes. But Lomachenko is on another level.
        When Loma starts fighting guys his size and bigger fore the way Mayweather, Pacquiao, Mosley, Sweet Pea, Holyfield, Robinson and Mike Tyson just to mention a few did then we will comment on Loma. At the moment he is fighting small guys so it's pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          If Rigo couldn't find him with his ring IQ and speed, Mikey definitely won't.
          Garcia dont need speed when hes got probably the best timing in the game along with a jab that either forces Lomachenko off or into a power shot. Rigos speed is overrated anyways, and Mikey has a much higher ring IQ than either guy. You people dont even know what you are watching. Smart fighters adjust take away weapons and take over the fight. If Rigondeaux had these qualities, why couldnt he catch an endlessly charging in a straight line Drian Francisco? Garcia would have gotten the range early and landed a killshot and gotten that bum out of there. Rigondeaux kept misjudging the range as he came in and bumping into each other(also showing his lack of intelligent footwork its all reflex with these guys) and clinching. He had 10 rounds to adjust to that nonsense. He never made one.

Comment

Like, fighters who's careers I've seen unfolding. Lived through their eras. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as good. Roy Jones Jr. and Prince Naseem had that untouchable vibe in their primes. But Lomachenko is on another level.
            You’re white and so is Loma, so of course you’re gonna say that.

Comment

You've sat there and watch Lomachenko lose. How can he be the greatest thing you've ever seen? He's super flashy , but damn.

Comment

The problem with Loma is that he lacks punching power like all the greats. Even Floyd had punching power at 130.

He makes guys quit because he outskills them........ but if he goes up against another tough smotherer at a higher weight class. He will get beat.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I like Loma and he's quite good. He's neither the best fighter I've seen nor even the best fighter right now. I'll wait to crown him when he proves something, starting with Mikey and Crawford.

The Rigo fight proves nothing at all-- too old, too small, too inactive. Loma had also lost to journeyman Salido. You can't brush all that aside or blind yourself to it and proclaim him the best.

Wait and see.
                  So who is better in your opinion?

By me using your logic, I'll wait to crown Mikey Garcia and Terence Crawford when they prove something, starting with Gennady Golovkin, Artur Beterbiev and Oleksandr Usyk.

Let's apply similar standards here!

Also according to you, loss > accomplishments. That is to state that if a boxer loses, then the loss will always be a factor, even if they have greater accomplishments than undefeated boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    He's definitely one of the best I've ever seen too. The footwork, the angles.. It's insane to watch him every time.
                    LOL you should really study and try to learn the sport of boxing lomo is good but he’s not even top 3 in his weight class

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                      LOL you should really study and try to learn the sport of boxing lomo is good but he’s not even top 3 in his weight class
                      I should really study and learn the sport of boxing mr 2015, 800 posts?

Comment

Working...
                      X