Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma gives his honest opinion before the fight: 'I am not P4P yet... He is not in my weight category, not big+... He is a king in his weight category, smaller weight category... this is not his weight category... I need to fight guys of my size or even bigger'

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I just find it funny when cheats call other ppl cheats
      I see.
      Regarding the loss. I was at that fight, it was unpleasant and surprising but I certainly didn't cry and it didn't diminish my perception of who Lomachenko is. It's just that difficult to win world title in the second pro fight, otherwise it would've been done already.
      After the fight I got a chance to ask Lomachenko's father if he upset about the loss. The answer was "Why to be upset. It's a sport".
      At this point Lomachenko is P4P #1 and that loss doesn't matter. Without it he'd still be #1.
      Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by steven_z View Post
        I see.
        Regarding the loss. I was at that fight, it was unpleasant and surprising but I certainly didn't cry and it didn't diminish my perception of who Lomachenko is. It's just that difficult to win world title in the second pro fight, otherwise it would've been done already.
        After the fight I got a chance to ask Lomachenko's father if he upset about the loss. The answer was "Why to be upset. It's a sport".
        At this point Lomachenko is P4P #1 and that loss doesn't matter. Without it he'd still be #1.
        Peace.
        I cant argue with you there. He's the only one on the list to make another P4P quit...

Has anyone ever made a P4P top 10 quit before??? When BOTH P4P not like Byrd and Klitz.

I honestly don't think I've EVER seen that happen???

Comment

• I give Loma fans sht. But even MY list has Lomachenko P4P #1 And it's NOT even close...Fighter of the year is EASILY going to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            Loma gives his honest opinion before the fight: 'I am not P4P yet... He is not in my weight category, not big+... He is a king in his weight category, smaller weight category... this is not his weight category... I need to fight guys of my size or even bigger'

Hes P4P #1. If GGG or Canelo would of done this they would of been #1 instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              Loma gives his honest opinion before the fight: 'I am not P4P yet... He is not in my weight category, not big+... He is a king in his weight category, smaller weight category... this is not his weight category... I need to fight guys of my size or even bigger'

its good that he acknowledge the fact that rigo is the smaller guy. lets hope he goes up to face the bigger guys then.

Comment

• Originally posted by steven_z View Post
                I see.
                Peace.
                Not to be a dic but why didn't he listen to his corner against Salido??? On tv I didn't get to see what u saw live. But I did see him ignore his corners advice in that fight??? Even in the post fight interview he admitted that???

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  ouch. Mikey next. at least he will fight ))
                  naw mikey will call him out and say anytime anywhere, then make salido come out of retirement and fight him

Comment

• They showed Rigo's left hand after the glove was removed. It looked perfectly fine, not swollen at all or even red. As Tesatore said, when did he even land a punch to hurt his hand? They should have kept that glove on to hide the lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                      naw mikey will call him out and say anytime anywhere, then make salido come out of retirement and fight him
                      Yet hes the one fighting BIGGER men instead of 1-2 weight class lower guys in a ROW???

Comment

Working...
                      X