No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOLDKING View Post
    I see everything is racist to you sensitive, affirmative action, double digit IQ ******. Guess what? I couldnt care less....hahahhahaa
    Keep it up you racist dīp**it & you'll be banned!

Comment

• Originally posted by steven_z View Post
      There was a question about whether Salido loss was disputed, this is my argument why it was the case. Why would I cry on the day when Loma made a clear case for GOAT. And why do you want to see Loma fans crying? Explain.
      Because they cried about Salidos weight and he wasn't even CLOSE to the size difference as Loma and Rig.

2. They said Salido was a dirty cheat. And I just saw Loma Dirty, cheat, and act classless

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Keep it up you racist dīp**it & you'll be banned!
        Calm down! Dont sink to that level or try and get anyone banned...Just do what I do! Win yo BETS!!! And get rid of the fool... Man i deal with racist ***s all the time. It doesn't even faze me any more. Just remember they are POS and their OWN family doesnt even respect or like them.
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-10-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

There was a question about whether Salido loss was disputed, this is my argument why it was the case. Why would I cry on the day when Loma made a clear case for GOAT. And why do you want to see Loma fans crying? Explain.
          Also no dis*****g Loma's loss. EVERY website has him with 1 loss.... But again I hear if you cry hard enough and ask Santa that loss might go away???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Calm down! Dont sink to that level or try ajdbget anyone banned...Just do what I do! Win yo BETS!!! And get rid of the fool...
            Man these pos got me banned a while back for some complete bs,thats what they do they team up on someone like me whos not on their knees dsucking their fav fighter & they all start reporting me, saying that im supposedly mistreating a newbie. Yet these same clowns go around talking way worse straight up racist sh. I honestly find it funny that these clowns have no shame...

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Man these pos got me banned a while back for some complete bs,thats what they do they team up on someone like me whos not on their knees dsucking their fav fighter & they all start reporting me, saying that im supposedly mistreating a newbie. Yet these same clowns go around talking way worse straight up racist sh. I honestly find it funny that these clowns have no shame...
              Your smarter then them until you sink to their level. I know exactly what your saying. And MOST of these FKN "Newbies" are ALTS. I have 1 that keeps wanting to bet me... He started a NEW account because he STILL owes me $$$$. His words and sentences are EXACTLY the same. And the madder I get him the more he shows it.

Comment

Your smarter then them until you sink to their level. I know exactly what your saying. And MOST of these FKN "Newbies" are ALTS. I have 1 that keeps wanting to bet me... He started a NEW account because he STILL owes me $$$$. His words and sentences are EXACTLY the same. And the madder I get him the more he shows it.
                Don't trip I know exactly what your talking about,& whom your talking about. I know shake &bake is an alt for a fact because I even called him on it the other day & he disappeared straight shook. Its hilarious when you know certain clowns create alts so they can go around talking way more bs than usual without suffering the repercussions of having to live with their words. Then its even more hilarious when you have clowns that you know 4 a fact are a certain persons alt, because they talk exactly like them.

Its ok though that some men wanna behave like they have a slice of pizza between their legs. If it wasn't for those clowns I wouldn't have anyone to clown on.

Comment

Because they cried about Salidos weight and he wasn't even CLOSE to the size difference as Loma and Rig.

2. They said Salido was a dirty cheat. And I just saw Loma Dirty, cheat, and act classless
                  1. You want to see Loma fans cry because "they cried about Salidos weight ...". Wow. I think you have difficulty explaining and interpreting your own thoughts.
                  But you're missing the point - there was an argument that the Salido loss was disputed and the post was related to that. Weight is one of the points, not the whole argument.

2. Salido was indeed a dirty cheat, why are you dis*****g that? You know about the weight, the low blows - that's cheating.
                  But maybe what you're trying to say is that Lomachenko also a cheat, but not dis*****g that Salido is a cheat, right?

Comment

• Hate the style, not the race or nationality

When a fighter is fan-friendly, as in his style being always attacking, but having excellent defense, and he is super-quick on both hands and legs, and he has KO power to boot, IOW he is a treat to watch, and still, people dare criticize and hate him, I only find a couple of explanations for such hatred:
                    --Race. Because of his race, whatever the race is.
                    --Country. Because of his nationality, whatever it might be.

Because in the case of Lomachenko, his fighting style, his tactics, his behavior are not nasty at all, as deserving hatred by real boxing fans. The one who was fighting dirty was Rigondeaux, not him. The excessively ridiculous clinching and the equally blatant bending below the waist all fight long, were the things that granted Lomachenko's having to do things that may have looked unfair, like that punch after the bell rang, or pulling away from his opponent violently to try to undo a blatant clinch, and his unintentional hitting under the head because his opponent was cowardly bending way too low, and in fact, staying in that position on purpose, to avoid engaging and to try and frustrate Lomachenko. The referee could have taken at least a point for those cheating tactics as well.

Now, the complaining about the weight, the size... everybody knew that would happen, way before the fight happened and still many said that Rigo would beat him, break his jaw and other nonsense... now, AFTER THE FACT that Loma did come much bigger, and totally obliterated Rigo and made him quit, they say that the size was the difference... and even more ridiculous so, the hand thing... and don't get me started on the uber-pathetic excuse that there was a fix... yeah, right...

Many fighters have gone the distance, with an injured arm, or being much smaller than the opponent, in super-competitive fights: two examples of recent high-profile fights: Cotto vs. Canelo. Cotto was way smaller than Canelo, easily two divisions, and in a middleweight fight that weight difference really, really counts. Still, Cotto was man enough to go the distance. The ages were 25-35, Cotto being 10 years older, and way, way more damaged during his whole career than Rigondeaux was vs. Loma. Still, Cotto went the distance. They say he spat blood the next day, was taken to the hospital because of those brutal punches to the stomach he received. But he hung in there the whole distance, like a true warrior.

Same thing for Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd. He could have quit in frustration because he had an injured shoulder, a useless arm. And this injury was known BEFORE the fight started, only his team thought they had it under control, for the fight. Manny's arm got messed up early in the fight but he chose not to mention that until the fight was over.

It's sad that the hatred has always more to do with race and nationality, than boxing style. I hate, totally hate with all my heart, the likes of Rigondeaux himself, Lara, Mayweather Jr, because of their non-fan-friendly boxing styles, where cowardice is the common factor as well as trickery and cheating tactics. It is just a coincidence that the three of them are the same skin color. BTW I also hated Tyson Fury when he defeated Klitschko, for doing so in a completely super-boring, cowardly fashion, just running away and jabbing the whole fight. I despise all these kinds of fighters, who know they have the capabilities to do better but choose to do the safe and cowardly thing: trickery and avoiding engagement with the opponent.

Haters will be haters. But if one hates THE FIGHTING STYLE, rather than the race, skin color or nationality, I think the hatred may be at least just a little bit justified, IMHO.
                    Last edited by sterilizer; 12-10-2017, 11:35 PM.

Comment

1. You want to see Loma fans cry because "they cried about Salidos weight ...". Wow. I think you have difficulty explaining and interpreting your own thoughts.
                      But you're missing the point - there was an argument that the Salido loss was disputed and the post was related to that. Weight is one of the points, not the whole argument.

2. Salido was indeed a dirty cheat, why are you dis*****g that? You know about the weight, the low blows - that's cheating.
                      But maybe what you're trying to say is that Lomachenko also a cheat, but not dis*****g that Salido is a cheat, right?
                      I just find it funny when cheats call other ppl cheats

Comment

Working...
                      X