No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    When was race EVER brought up? You lose arguments and always default to racism claims.

WHat does race have to do with anything here? WHen did i bring up race?
    Originally posted by GOLDKING View Post
    I see the minority privilege, handout losers are still making excuses for their ''slick brudda'' getting outclassed and quitting.hahahahahaha losers.
    This was his qoute above^^,

can you read or are you admitting you didn't even read what I was replying to & screamed "stay mad doe" as you've been preparing to do if anyone doesn't get on their knees & start :*******: loma for this win. Your b**ch ass even created a thread to tell everyone you would. And I've been saying that Loma would win for sure by 8 rd ko. But you obviously saw me not blowing Loma alongside you & responded as the thread you made said you would.

And I don't "lose arguments""& default to race" I just call racist muther f***ers for what they CLEARLY are.

Comment

• There is still some fights for Loma at 130. I really want that Berchelt fight. Hopefully Davis is down to fight.

Something like this:
      Loma-Berchelt early next year,
      Davis-Ogawa early next year,
      Then winners fight each other.
      That probably won't happen.

In the meantime a guy like Gamboa hopefully takes Machado's belt. I would prefer Gamboa over Machado.

I prefer to see Loma unify at 130 before going to 135. If Loma moves up to 135 next, he will probably fight Beltran next. I don't care for that fight.
      Beltran may be a great win for Crawford, but I could care less if he is on Loma's resume.
      If Top Rank has confidence in Verdejo they should let him fight Beltran.

Linares should be Loma's first fight at Lightweight honestly. While they build up Verdejo a little.

Comment

• I've never seen Rigondeaux like this. I was very disappointed that he quit the way he did. Weight had nothing to do with it, He was completely outclassed and had zero answer for Lomachenko. Lomachenko is truly an amazing fighter. He completely mind-****ed Rigondeaux with his footwork and movement.

Comment

• What really surprised me the most was their footwork. Rigondeaux looked like a sitting duck in comparison. Not many fighters can outshine Rigondeaux when it comes to footwork, distance, range, dictating pace, etc, but Lomachenko was just too advanced for him. Lomachenko is truly Hi-tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            lomo should have had a point deduction or at least a hard warning for the intentional here after the bell but the ref was paid by the big nose ***
            That suprised me as well??? He was litterly trying to rip Rig. arms off and didn't get a warning and then that VERY late hit after the bell not 1 warning for that either??? What was that hit like 7 seconds after the bell???

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              Rigo age was clear from get-go. His reflexes and ability to throw punches was diminished, which is no surprise really, moving up two weight classes, being 37 years of age, only fighting 5 rounds in like three years, that is too much.

Even Loma admitted this much, Rigo was too small and too old.

On to Mikey Garcia.
              Yeah I agree and also with the 5 rounds in 3 years...

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                Where are the Rigo fans now we know who backed him to ko Loma? We know your screen names man up admit your boy quit like a pus$y
                Provide links??? I don't remember seeing anyone saying Rig. by KO???

Provide links because I want to see... Also dumb *** didn't you say GGG by EASY KO??? And Canelo won't last like 5 rounds??? Man your a POS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  I'm not arguing race.

Simply stating that "trying" is not the same as "being competitive". Yes Russell tried for 12 rounds but he wasn't competitive. That fight was embarrassing for him.
                  ??? Ppl are giving credit now for a boxer taking a beating for 12 rounds??? OK... It was embarrassing to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
                    Mikey would put up a much better fight.
                    Mikey matches up better. Defensively Lomachenko is a wonk. Offensively he is somewhat gimmicky. In that sense he kinda reminds me of a defensive Hammed. A high output technically sound fighter like Garcia is a tough matchup stylistically.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                      You just sour cuz Loma took your boy and made him embarrassed over there. LOL
                      Hey I still see that Salido loss on Loma's record??? Your not CRYING hard enough. I told you if you CRY and WISH hard enough it might come off his record....

Comment

Working...
                      X