Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO excuses at all . Rigo got beat , looked bad . Lomachenko won , fair and simple.
    I said rigo would tko Loma and rigo quit .,,
    My man rigondeaux finished tonight... it had a great career , will always be my fighter ..

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don’t see .

Comment

• Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
      NO excuses at all . Rigo got beat , looked bad . Lomachenko won , fair and simple.
      I said rigo would tko Loma and rigo quit .,,
      My man rigondeaux finished tonight... it had a great career , will always be my fighter ..

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don’t see .
      Credit to you for coming on here and saying this. That tells me you are a quality person!

Comment

• Rigo's too old. Speed is the first thing to go. That should have been his one advantage. It wasn't. He is 37. He lost to a two time Olympic gold medal winner in his prime. Should have took the fight at 126 two or three years ago. I wanna see Loma-Garcia, but I really doubt Arum ever allows that too happen. Still, Loma is hella good. I don't really like him, but he is elite.

Comment

• I'd love to see Loma jump 2 classes and fight Crawford at 140. Compare some apples to apples...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
            DID ANYBODY SEE THE POST FIGHT WAR between Teddy Atlas and Steven A Smith on the ESPN broadcast???

I swear to you we just witnessed our good friend Teddy have a mild stroke on national television. I swear it, watch it back. Ted was blowing a gasket and he stopped, went red as a breaklight, sat back into his chair and his face went blank.. than Steven A jumped in. We almost lost him guys...

Loma beat Rigo so bad Teddy Atlas almost died. Didnt think it would be that bad. Loma is the future of this sport. A spectacle to watch.

NO SHíT!!!!

I thought Teddy was having a heart attack on live tv.

Atlas vs Smith on HBO ppv!!

-Quarrel of the Commentators-

Let's get it on!!!!!

Comment

• Just for that pathetic performance, Trump needs to deport Rigo now.

Comment

• Bob Arum rigged the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                  Worst fight ever they didn't do anything.
                  That's the crazy part. Neither did anything. I real don't understand this. Worst fight of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    I said over a year ago lomas too big for him.. try again. Just don't get why the fan boys can't keep it real
                    Keep it real?

Okay here's me keeping it 100 fúcking real.

Vasyl Lomachenko is a better, more talented fighter than Rigondeaux ever was, at any age, at any weight.

Fúck size, fúck styles.

Rigo got beat by a better fighter, not a bigger man.

And not just beat.. Embarrassed. Humiliated.

Owned.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      That's the crazy part. Neither did anything. I real don't understand this. Worst fight of the year.
                      Well if Rigo culd have stopped holding like crazy it would have been a more entertaining fight. Rigo got outclassed point black period. The one who didnt do **** was Rigo

Comment

Working...
                      X