No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Contra View Post
    Even Loma isn't acting like it's the best win ever.

Size aside, there was a gap in skill level between these two fighters.

Now eat your fúcking crow!!
    I said over a year ago lomas too big for him.. try again. Just don't get why the fan boys can't keep it real

Comment

• Rigonbum is a glorified journeyman ! Bravo loma. Slava ukraini!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by M4RK View Post
        I haven't seen any racism in any post in this thread so far...
        Melinated classified as black Racism: Kent Clark
        Albino classified as white racism: Bizzaro

Both are backwards. One has power. In reality they are both the same person.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
          Let's keep it real neither guy was impressive. It was a trash fight by both neither one landed anything that was impressive. They just happened to be in a sad era. Both would have been smoked in the 80s, 90s n early 2000s.
          we are in the best era in the history of boxing a truly global era when the world champions are real world champions unlike back in the 80s 90s and early 00s when the Amerobums were fighting among themselves and the best of them was proclaimed world champion.They were shining in the absence of the rest of the world.
          Loma totally annihilated your boy, stop being salty and give him some props.
          And give up the crap with the glorious 80s and 90s, the level of competition was very low back then

Comment

• I had Rigo winning rd 1, thought he might actually pull it off but he seemed to switch off and Lomo dominated rest of fight although he didn't really land any thing of note.

Not sure if Rigo quit or not but he clearly could have gone on...even for the fans who seemed to be enjoying his defensive skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              lomo will make mickey quit again and you will cry in your sombrero filling it up
              Mikey is NOT EVEN CLOSE to being on Loma's level. It's best for Mikey to avoid him which he will 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
                Just a thought, while all of yall r sucking on Lomo if FMJ landed 8 punches a round like Lomo would yall still swallow?
                hey black panther what about all you ******ed POS white haters who for a month said the hugging hitting low blow Rigo was gonna destroy Lomo

Comment

• DID ANYBODY SEE THE POST FIGHT WAR between Teddy Atlas and Steven A Smith on the ESPN broadcast???

I swear to you we just witnessed our good friend Teddy have a mild stroke on national television. I swear it, watch it back. Ted was blowing a gasket and he stopped, went red as a breaklight, sat back into his chair and his face went blank.. than Steven A jumped in. We almost lost him guys...

Loma beat Rigo so bad Teddy Atlas almost died. Didnt think it would be that bad. Loma is the future of this sport. A spectacle to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    I think the power and timining will calm lomachenko down real quick, He hasnt fought any one with a bigger punch than him since Salido.
                    Maybe but his speed and footwork will have mikey seeing triple

Comment

• Originally posted by Symmetry View Post
                      What a terrible and sad fight, i was a fan of Rigo, and not only because of his bad performance, but after he decides to cowardly retire and the obnoxious short interview after the fight i've lost most of the respect i've had for him. What a disgusting night...
                      Don’t disagree with anything you’ve said, I thought Lomo was going to win all along, but my guess is Rigo came in injured and was never going to be competitive, sniffs a bit of Pac vs Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X