Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: If Up To Us, Canelo Rematch Would Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    *** Canelo, I rather see GGG vs Charlo or Jacobs. The only reason to wait for Canelo is the Money. Let Canelo fight the winner of Saunders vs Lemiux so they can have 250 K PPV like the Liam Smith PPV.
    You ****** mother****er! 250K is still more than 97K...
    So of course g string is gonna wait on Canelo! 😂😂

Comment

Trip G seems to be a fighter that is better the more active he is. 8 months between fights would be the longest he has ever gone, if memory serves. He sure should not wait to much past the turn of the year to get something in writing and get training.

The first was a great fight, but I worry a rematch might see the 2 of them more cautious against each other. Trip G needs to be more active as he has seen a jab first style may control the fight but won't get the points victory. Alvarez has seen that his inactivity against the ropes looking for counter punching was kind of dumb and if Trip G been any more active would have lost a fight he is completely capable of winning. You would THINK that would inspire 2 real fighters to be more active. But I bet it will lead to both boxers trying to wait out a big shot and force the other into making a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        *** Canelo, I rather see GGG vs Charlo or Jacobs. The only reason to wait for Canelo is the Money. Let Canelo fight the winner of Saunders vs Lemiux so they can have 250 K PPV like the Liam Smith PPV.
        THat’s funny. But the reality is Lemieux and BjS are more staple names for the UK.

First of all, if it wasn’t for Lemieux’s Canadian HBO PPV buys, K2 wouldn’t have anything to brag about. Those were mostly Canadian buys.

Therefore, if Lemieux becomes Champion again, Canadian fever will rise again with the thought that he will defend against Caneo!!! It will be Canada’s biggest bout of the year. Expect Canelo ve Lemieux to easily hit 600K PPV. Lemieux is going against the young gun that Lil’G couldn’t dent. The hype and promo is there.

Second, BJS. Another good hit for Box Nation. It will be a Romani Gypsies fest toughest challenge, and because of pride, expect Warren to make a good effort to promote his side on UK hype. Canelo vs BJS does 350K PPV

Mexicani Thunder!!

Comment

[QUOTE=kidaguilar;18297786]isn't it pathetic that Canelo fights no name Smith and sells more than GGG vs Jacobs and Lemiuex combined. GGG needs to be thankful to Canelo. Now his family doesn't have to live in a third world shi+ hole.[/QUOTE well that's a very mature comment I'm sure GGG only relocated after the Canelo fight lol. Your initial statement only reflects the ******ity of a majority of boxing fans, including what appears to be yourself included.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
            Trip G seems to be a fighter that is better the more active he is. 8 months between fights would be the longest he has ever gone, if memory serves. He sure should not wait to much past the turn of the year to get something in writing and get training.

The first was a great fight, but I worry a rematch might see the 2 of them more cautious against each other. Trip G needs to be more active as he has seen a jab first style may control the fight but won't get the points victory. Alvarez has seen that his inactivity against the ropes looking for counter punching was kind of dumb and if Trip G been any more active would have lost a fight he is completely capable of winning. You would THINK that would inspire 2 real fighters to be more active. But I bet it will lead to both boxers trying to wait out a big shot and force the other into making a mistake.
            That’s not how the business works. GBP and Canelo have their own priorities to fight on the Mexican holidays.

Any boxer that is active 4 times a year will perform better, that’s common sense. When you are training all year round you are fit. However, there are tolls to that as you age. If Golovkin had been taking tougher challenges and stepping up to 168 years ago he’d most likely already be a 2 Division Champ, but he chose to troll the scene. We know all this because he has always acknowledged Ward or Dirrell, saying he beat Dirrell in the ams etc., but never lived up to that hype on the pros. They exploited all reasoning to copy Bhops legacy for 160 fame.

It’s interesting, it seems industry has its limit to favor and fame. We saw it with many stars being dropped after they lost...

Lil’G fans need to be ready for when he loses. But we can expect to downplay the opponents or have excuses as usual.
            Last edited by Lester Tutor; 12-06-2017, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Tom Lolfler is only worried about the stiff robot rusting as K2 waits for the 'Face of Boxing'. This is not Canelos problem hes young, primed and calls the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Tom Lolfler is only worried about the stiff robot rusting as K2 waits for the 'Face of Boxing'. This is not Canelos problem hes young, primed and calls the shots.
                people don't realize how Loeffler feels the need to call the shots. I don't think we will see the matchup in May, and even so, do we ever see Golovkin fans calling out other names for challenges? Or what do they prefer?

Golovkin could've been in the WBSS because 168 is easy, and he also ditched Astana Expo 2017 to become undisputed. So what does Golovkin really want? I'm trying to imagine what he tells Loeffler to organize or what he tells Abel...surely Abel is the one who convinces what the right moves are intended to be:

I want more fight...(non specific)
                What's the schedule for 2018?
                How much money can we make this year?
                Can we get another Canelo fight? When?

Can't imagine anything else he inquires. just a waste of good talent, day by day Lil'G fans get angrier with much time they invested in him, realizing all the criticism for what was said..

Comment

They know Canelo is going to wait until May to return, so why haven't K2 already booked GGG to fight somebody else in the meantime? They say they want GGG to fight up to 4 times per year, and at his age he probably can't afford to sit on the shelf collecting dust. If he waits too long, and if Canelo goes in another direction, Golovkin may end-up on "I'm a Celebrity" with Amir Khan.

Comment

I hate GGG for going after Canelo like a beggar. Forget Canelo. Fight Charlo or Jacobs !!!

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                      people don't realize how Loeffler feels the need to call the shots. I don't think we will see the matchup in May, and even so, do we ever see Golovkin fans calling out other names for challenges? Or what do they prefer?

Golovkin could've been in the WBSS because 168 is easy, and he also ditched Astana Expo 2017 to become undisputed. So what does Golovkin really want? I'm trying to imagine what he tells Loeffler to organize or what he tells Abel...surely Abel is the one who convinces what the right moves are intended to be:

I want more fight...(non specific)
                      What's the schedule for 2018?
                      How much money can we make this year?
                      Can we get another Canelo fight? When?

Can't imagine anything else he inquires. just a waste of good talent, day by day Lil'G fans get angrier with much time they invested in him, realizing all the criticism for what was said..
                      I would like to see Ryota Murata get a crack, Danny Jacobs II, my fav is Jermall Charlo out of these three.

Comment

Working...
                      X