Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: If Up To Us, Canelo Rematch Would Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
    I hate GGG for going after Canelo like a beggar. Forget Canelo. Fight Charlo or Jacobs !!!
    Everybody knows that negotiations revolve around circumstances, that's the whole point of percentages and splits.

It all stems back to K2 and Frank Warren. Instead of Unifying in Astana Expo 2017, as Dan Rafael tried to insinuate or make out theory as to the HBO tarps for years (and keep in mind Rafael is ESPN...), Team GGG decided to fight Canelo instead. The only theories as to why K2 ditched Astana was because GBP enticed Loeffler about the guaranteed fight, and of course non disclosure to the public.

In other words, don't fight BJS, leave that for us, and we'll give you Canelo.

If K2 didn't fight Alvarez, and instead they fought BJS, and assume they became undisputed, then GBP would have no power of A side negotiations since K2 has all the straps and the backing of industry, so in other words Nelo would have to see GGG one way or another for a title fight as the B side.

Also, had GGG already unified the straps at Expo 2017, and lets defended his titles to the point where he beat Bhops record, regardless if they were the ''Berto's'' for fulfillment, then it means GGG could've also been RIGHT NOW in the WBSS and possibly taken it all the way...

So basically K2 has done very poor business moves. It's just the way it is. I'm telling yall, GGG needs to move up for one last hooray. Draining at 160 is pointless, we all seen how fat he gets like BJS when not fighting ''4 times'' a year...

Welcome to the major leagues mang!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I would like to see Ryota Murata get a crack, Danny Jacobs II, my fav is Jermall Charlo out of these three.
      very good assessment. I would love to see Murata as well, but that's not on HBO's radar unless mandos come into play.

GGG is currently surrounded by Andrade, Jacobs, and Charlo on HBO schedules as Haymon doesn't mind the lion on that network.

Industry is gangsta, it's as if they made roadblocks to defend Bhops record. that theory is of course trolling, but the Alien got a lot of connects throughout various solar systems mang. E.T. and Mace Windu got nothing on Bhop. But Yoda did troll Bernard for falling out the ring TWICE!!

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
        isn't it pathetic that Canelo fights no name Smith and sells more than GGG vs Jacobs and Lemiuex combined. GGG needs to be thankful to Canelo. Now his family doesn't have to live in a third world shi+ hole.
        GGG has been set, and his home country isn’t 3rd World third **** hole either. Parts of LA, Chicago, and every other USA city is more of a ****hole. You’re just too dumb not to know any better. In 2015 GGG was making millions per fight. Canelo was a big payday, but he hardily would have been poor without it.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
          very good assessment. I would love to see Murata as well, but that's not on HBO's radar unless mandos come into play.

GGG is currently surrounded by Andrade, Jacobs, and Charlo on HBO schedules as Haymon doesn't mind the lion on that network.

Industry is gangsta, it's as if they made roadblocks to defend Bhops record. that theory is of course trolling, but the Alien got a lot of connects throughout various solar systems mang. E.T. and Mace Windu got nothing on Bhop. But Yoda did troll Bernard for falling out the ring TWICE!!
          GGG could easily beat that record with a Canelo win and fighting Lemiuex or Suanders. Or he could fight his other mandatories. Andrade didn’t want a tough fight at 160. Charlo couldn’t spark a hobbled fighter. And GGG already beat Jacobs. And neither of them will be able to force him into taking bad deals. If I’m GGG, these guys will be test8ng for 6 months before they get a shot at me.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            In 2015 GGG was making millions per fight. Canelo was a big payday, but he hardily would have been poor without it.
            millions as in double digits, per fight?

or single digits like Haymon stars, but PBC pays fighters too much doe...

so if GGG didn't need the Canelo payday, then why did he take it and ditch BJS for undisputed?

How is it a coincidence that you defended Paquiao with the dumbest excuses around?

#consistent failed bandwagonism

Comment

Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
              Canelo might carry the PPV, but GGG carried the ticket sales. Canelo flight Smith in front of 51,000 for $6M. GGG fights Canelo in front of 22,000 and does $26M gate, more than double of Cotto/Canelo and more than Floyd/Canelo. GGG the ticket selling King, sold out last 8 arenas he fought at
              ya...see...the problem here is canelo also fought khan, cotto and chavez and did just fine....ur taking that one liam smith fight and acting like that is all canelo can get now.....its not....people would form a long line to fight canelo

ggg aint a ticket selling king...theyve priced his nosebleeds very low and then bought them up and put them for sale on a secondary market to create a myth.....most of what youve seen from golovkin is a myth....hbo and k2 have gone to lengths to create this monster....this monster that cant even beat canelo but is supposed to be some ATG savage

if ggg was some king of selling ticekts and of boxing his ppvs would have done better.....its all smoke and mirrors with golovkin and has been for a few years now.....people like you buy it hook, line and sinker

let me guess...u think brook/ggg was some last second fight accident right? and not planned the whole time? sucker

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post

i dont think the industry is going against ggg for bhops sake solely....i think the "industry" is could be conspiring against ggg a bit because collectively some of the big promoters have noticed how they operate....how they talk and then what they do are totally different...how they took the easiest road and had the HBO backing to do so.....

i said this quite some time ago...but with all the talk about different divisions and the constant stalking of canelo and the ducking of ward and whatever else you can add to the list.....i said that sooner or later the other guys are going to take notice and prob make life not so easy for lil g....lets face it...g is hailed as something by his fans and by some of the media.....and he hasnt done it the hard way or the tough way like bhop and oscar...those guys fought anybody and alomost everyone.....they must look at someone like golovkin and laugh.....getting 2 mil and a headline to fight curtis stevens who lost to jesse brinkley and marcos primera.....getting 2 mil to fight dom wade......all of it.....im actually suprised golden boy didnt play with golovkin a little more than they did to make the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                  isn't it pathetic that Canelo fights no name Smith and sells more than GGG vs Jacobs and Lemiuex combined. GGG needs to be thankful to Canelo. Now his family doesn't have to live in a third world shi+ hole.
                  150K + 170K = 320K

Canelo/Smith = 270k

Your maths = shit for brains.
                  Last edited by kafkod; 12-06-2017, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    i dont think the industry is going against ggg for bhops sake solely....i think the "industry" is could be conspiring against ggg a bit because collectively some of the big promoters have noticed how they operate....how they talk and then what they do are totally different...how they took the easiest road and had the HBO backing to do so.....

i said this quite some time ago...but with all the talk about different divisions and the constant stalking of canelo and the ducking of ward and whatever else you can add to the list.....i said that sooner or later the other guys are going to take notice and prob make life not so easy for lil g....lets face it...g is hailed as something by his fans and by some of the media.....and he hasnt done it the hard way or the tough way like bhop and oscar...those guys fought anybody and alomost everyone.....they must look at someone like golovkin and laugh.....getting 2 mil and a headline to fight curtis stevens who lost to jesse brinkley and marcos primera.....getting 2 mil to fight dom wade......all of it.....im actually suprised golden boy didnt play with golovkin a little more than they did to make the first fight
                    I think Abel is getting tired of it all too, especially when in 2016-2017 it was obvious Abel was told to stay off the radar...besides I think Abel is focusing on Gassiev nowadays as he's younger and a hopeful in the WBSS, unless of course Dorticos makes it hell for Abel again.

As a business, K2, the promotional company, had its last hooray with Klitschko, and I'm wondering how Loeffler has to justify the funding surrounding Golovkin forward. The Klitschko's know what's going on...surely they're just letting Loeffler experiment with his power as some younggun wannabe Arum...

A lot of it is Gennady's fault because Loeffler and Abel know that money could've been made going northbound. That was some of the theory as to why in 2015 they were ready to move up to 168. However, industry knew that Ward wasn't far away if Golovkin would start to get amazing wins at 168, so in consultation - yet I don't know how it benefited ESPN or Rafael's ego - surely the essence of Bhop's persona still blooms in the air for some writers..like, ''I'll never let a white boy beat me...'' So at best Golovkin was consulted to stay at 160 so satisfy a particular collect group of writers

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      That’s laughable tommy, it’s never up to the bbb sides lol. Canelo the shot caller son
                      Except when the bbb side is Deontay Wilder, eh?

The self-righteous hypocrisy of you muppets never ceases to amaze.

Comment

Working...
                      X