Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Don't Care What Happens to Antonio Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    That's works for Criminal Justice, but Bob Arum, as a boxing promoter, should know better! This isn't a failed PED test, this is an attempt to ruin a man's career, and possibly take his life! Look what Luis Resto did to Billy Collins, and then ask yourself whether Antonio Margarito should've been allowed to continue his career! PATHETIC!
    How come nobody who shook Margaritos hand that night has come out and said his wraps were hardened? Thats how Resto was found out.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      bulls h it. cottos trainer signed the wraps

so did an official from the California State Athletic Commission immediately prior to ****m Richardson catching him cheating before the Mosley fight

Richardson obviously > Roach/CSAC, at inspecting gloves

what the fk is wrong with you..... why use a p1ss-weak excuse to justify glove-loading?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        For those who say that there wasn't proof: Capetillo got banned for like and Margo was banned for over a year. If they were innocent they would had a great lawsuit.

There is no proof that he he cheated against Cotto but if he loaded for Mosley.....

they know whats up, they don't give a damn

Comment

Margarito is blind in one eye yayyaa

Comment

never seen anything like that in my life

Freddie Roach said he watched a lot of his earlier fights when he was preparing Pac to fight Margarito.....

..... he could tell what fights Margarito loaded up because of the way the punches landed

but, keep pretending like it never happened

Comment

I watched that fight it was bad but I don't see how you can punch a man with titanium rods in your hand and not be like loaded gloves

They're not in his knuckles, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                They're not in his knuckles, moron.
                How do i put plaster in my gloves without getting caught?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  It really annoys me that people say Maragrito cheated in his fight with absolutely zero proof/evidence. That was one of the best fights I've ever seen there's nothing controversial about it as far as I'm concerned.

SAYING THAT, Margarito took the second fight, knowing his eye was compromised and knowing that Bob Arum was throwing him in with Cotto without a tuneup to see how the eye would hold up, because he wanted the money. It's not Cottos fault Robert Garcia is a ****ing idiot for not stopping the Pac fight sooner and it's not Cottos fault Margarito jumped on the payday when he wasn't 100%.

Cotto gets all the credit for dominating that rematch and is not obligated to give Margarito ****. If Tony was out here knocking off top ten guys left and right it would be one thing, but he's not, he's basically begging Cotto for a handout. Not gonna happen.
                  After the fight when Margarito is celebrating, theres a picture taken that shows a chunk of hand wrap missing, a hole right in the middle of his knuckle. Hand wraps don't brake in chunks, the tear. The pictures also show that the wraps Margarito used the night, had the same exact markings as the illegal wraps Margarito got caught with. Margarito said he didn't know that the wraps in the Mosley fight were tainted, he said he couldn't feel it. When pressed on the Cotto fight by Max Kellerman, Margarito said he would have known if those wraps were illegal because he would have felt it. The dents and marks the Cotto sustained during the fight were not consistent with punches, they were more consistent with getting hit by something like a bat.

The reality is there was more than enough evidence to prove that illegal wraps were used in the Cotto fight, However it was never pursued. Why? you ask, well Bob Arum is why. Ask the right questions, why was Antonio Margarito's trainer exiled for life from working a professional corner? Yet it was never proven that he set up the wraps, nor did he admit to it. Why was the punishment so sever for the trainer, yet Margarito only got a 1 year suspension. Why did Arum testify on behalf of Margarito. Why does Margarito get a shot at an international title in his first fight back, then gets a huge high profile pay day against Pac. ARUM.

Comment

bulls h it. cottos trainer signed the wraps
                    Bullschit, Nobody from Cotto's side was in Margarito's room when his hands were wrapped. The were done quickly and signed off by the ref. It's the same stunt they tried to pull on ****m, when he walked in they had already started Margarito's wraps and ****m forced them to start again, and that's when he noticed the chunks falling off. The corner Doesn't sign off on the wraps, the ref's do. The corner is there to ensure hands are wrapped correctly and they can make protests if they see something, and Cotto's corner wasn't there, that has been well documented.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

never seen anything like that in my life

Freddie Roach said he watched a lot of his earlier fights when he was preparing Pac to fight Margarito.....

..... he could tell what fights Margarito loaded up because of the way the punches landed

but, keep pretending like it never happened
                      so did marg only choose to load up for some fights and not all prior to him supposedly getting caught? Or are you guys just using the fight that fit your agenda to say he was loaded in that fight?

because why wasnt the other opponents prior to cotto look like how cotto did when that fight was over?

Comment

Working...
                      X