Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Don't Care What Happens to Antonio Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    what about mosley juiced on PED's almost killing margarito? that is OK. you sucking soul poles of black fighters lol:::boobies:
    Now wait a minute, I had no idea if Mosley was using PEDS, now I know he had use it against Oscar. I mean it seemed since word got out thathe wasn't doing it anymore at least i assume. I dont't think he was juicing for the Cotto fight. Cheaters on Cheaters, lord have mercy! This looks like a new thread...No sucking here brother, I root for all kind of fighters...even Martians LOL!

Comment

yea but I had to work in const while doing it and hard to work with hand wrapped up
      So if you was fighter, you know it ain't right if the other loaded up or is juicing, If you was a former fighter, I don't need to explain to you, you know what's up.So you did this while working as a construction worker? Damn that's insane. I have a fighter that's doing the same thing. sometimes i tried to tweak his regimen...& he's fighting this Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
        So if you was fighter, you know it ain't right if the other loaded up or is juicing, If you was a former fighter, I don't need to explain to you, you know what's up.So you did this while working as a construction worker? Damn that's insane. I have a fighter that's doing the same thing. sometimes i tried to tweak his regimen...& he's fighting this Saturday.
        yes it was to much for me plus I was doing piece work so the harder I worked the more I made. then ran a few miles after work went to the gym at 8 pm went to work with headaches sometimes then the injred hands so I gave it up. good luck to your fighter

Comment

yes it was to much for me plus I was doing piece work so the harder I worked the more I made. then ran a few miles after work went to the gym at 8 pm went to work with headaches sometimes then the injred hands so I gave it up. good luck to your fighter
          Dude, my fighter look so tired & out of it the other day he looked so bad sparring. That I told him he might not be fighting. He actually beg me to let him fight, so I agreed, but I'm closely monitoring him.Construction is one job you shouldn't have if you're boxing. It's too much physically. You did the right thing giving it up, headaches are no joke.
          Thanks for your well wishes.

Comment

• Not surprised....

Comment

• Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
              Dude, my fighter look so tired & out of it the other day he looked so bad sparring. That I told him he might not be fighting. He actually beg me to let him fight, so I agreed, but I'm closely monitoring him.Construction is one job you shouldn't have if you're boxing. It's too much physically. You did the right thing giving it up, headaches are no joke.
              Thanks for your well wishes.
              you are a good man

Comment

• antonio whogarito

Comment

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                  You are beginning to show your bias. Just say it at this point. Collins dad shook Resto's hand while Resto still had the gloves on. Thats when Collins realized that the padding on the gloves were extremely thin. Collins father protested and the officials took the gloves and found that padding had been removed from the gloves. This situation had nothing to do with hand wraps, but good try twisting facts to suit your agenda.
                  It’s easier to feel the hardness of wraps without gloves on, so why hasn’t anyone said they were hardened?

Comment

• The titanium doesn’t actually make your punch any tougher. They just provide scaffolding so the bones heal up and are harder to break. The grade of metal they use in orthopedics is usually pretty light and flexible and actually able to be broken. So Wilder isnt gettingmuch of an advantage other than making his hand more durable.

Comment

Working...
                    X