Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Don't Care What Happens to Antonio Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    That's works for Criminal Justice, but Bob Arum, as a boxing promoter, should know better! This isn't a failed PED test, this is an attempt to ruin a man's career, and possibly take his life! Look what Luis Resto did to Billy Collins, and then ask yourself whether Antonio Margarito should've been allowed to continue his career! PATHETIC!
    did they ever caught marg with loaded wraps?? was it ever proven? or was it just speculations?

Comment

It really annoys me that people say Maragrito cheated in his fight with absolutely zero proof/evidence. That was one of the best fights I've ever seen there's nothing controversial about it as far as I'm concerned.

SAYING THAT, Margarito took the second fight, knowing his eye was compromised and knowing that Bob Arum was throwing him in with Cotto without a tuneup to see how the eye would hold up, because he wanted the money. It's not Cottos fault Robert Garcia is a ****ing idiot for not stopping the Pac fight sooner and it's not Cottos fault Margarito jumped on the payday when he wasn't 100%.

Cotto gets all the credit for dominating that rematch and is not obligated to give Margarito ****. If Tony was out here knocking off top ten guys left and right it would be one thing, but he's not, he's basically begging Cotto for a handout. Not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        yea but wilder can have titanium rods put in his hand like a terminator robot
        Billy Collins vs. Luis Resto. Please Google it!

Comment

In his next fight with Shane he’s caught with plaster wraps never performed the same again and you believe it was his first time please watch soccer or the dog show

Comment

No one is the son of Margarito no wraps loaded easy tko Cotto easy ko Shane easy tko manny margarita a puss& you can kill people oh yeah you never boxed

Comment

If you did you would appreciate the effect of the cheating it’s not acceptable loaded wraps ever

Comment

If it’s ok set up sparring with bigger guy loaded wraps we will come watch

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                  In his next fight with Shane he’s caught with plaster wraps never performed the same again and you believe it was his first time please watch soccer or the dog show
                  he was never a 1 punch ko fighter. he wear his opponents down with non stop pressure. and he was never consider an ATG. he has a few good wins but he also lost to guys we've never heard of.

so im not sure why you guys are acting like marg was this monster ko puncher. after the shane he took a year off then fought pac and got wrecked. do you expect him to be the same after that?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    did they ever caught marg with loaded wraps?? was it ever proven? or was it just speculations?
                    The wraps were loaded! Plaster! The questions was did Margarito know, and were they used in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Billy Collins vs. Luis Resto. Please Google it!
                      I watched that fight it was bad but I don't see how you can punch a man with titanium rods in your hand and not be like loaded gloves

Comment

Working...
                      X