Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr Drops, Decisions Alexander Ustinov For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
    Totally right but i don't regard Wilder, Joshua or Parker as World Champions either...LINEAR is all that counts at Heavyweight.

Last Heavyweight World Champion was: TYSON FURY.

CURRENT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: VACANT.
    No it isn't, that's what you wanna count lol.

Are we in November 2015 or November 2017?

Comment

Joshua vs. Charr... that's what we can expect next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
        No it isn't, that's what you wanna count lol.

Are we in November 2015 or November 2017?
        Joshua is a World Title Belt Holder but not THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

LINEAR is all that counts at Heavyweight as we can see a clear Path.

ALI > HOLMES > SPINKS > TYSON > BUSTER DOUGLAS > HOLYFIELD > BOWE > HOLYFIELD > MOORER > FOREMAN > BRIGGS > LEWIS > RAHMAN > LEWIS > VACANT > Wladimir KLITSCHKO > FURY

Current LINEAR TITLE : VACANT

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Joshua vs. Charr... that's what we can expect next year.
          1st we get Charr vs. Fres which neither HBO, Showtime, or ESPN will pick up. The purse bid should be funny as ***! Two packs of smokes, some used gum, a couple of pins, and some pocket lint...

Comment

WTF? WBA president said that they were trying to get rid of the additional titles, but in the space of a month they have sanctioned 2 fights for 'regular' titles. Horrible. What's even worse is that Fres Oquendo is fighting Charr next and winner will be mandated to fight Joshua, LOL!

Comment

Fres is the guy..

Comment

Totally right but i don't regard Wilder, Joshua or Parker as World Champions either...LINEAR is all that counts at Heavyweight.

Last Heavyweight World Champion was: TYSON FURY.

CURRENT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: VACANT.
                Yeah I pretty much agree, the lineal tile is definitely vacant atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  1st we get Charr vs. Fres which neither HBO, Showtime, or ESPN will pick up. The purse bid should be funny as ***! Two packs of smokes, some used gum, a couple of pins, and some pocket lint...
                  I rich Saudi would pick this bout for cheap. Charr is a Lebanese *****e ******.

Comment

Chart fought pretty well, I thought there was no way he could beat the 6'8 Ustinov

Comment

Joshua is a World Title Belt Holder but not THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

LINEAR is all that counts at Heavyweight as we can see a clear Path.

ALI > HOLMES > SPINKS > TYSON > BUSTER DOUGLAS > HOLYFIELD > BOWE > HOLYFIELD > MOORER > FOREMAN > BRIGGS > LEWIS > RAHMAN > LEWIS > VACANT > Wladimir KLITSCHKO > FURY

Current LINEAR TITLE : VACANT
                      Odd??? They list the lineal Belt Vacant but when you scroll down they have a pic of Fury with the word Champion???

Comment

Working...
                      X