No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is a legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    While you're certainly entitled to your owned opinion, you're not entitled to your own facts. Floyd easily beat PAC and it wasn't close.
    I that's what you believe then i respect it but Pac beat floyd with one healthy arm and even counter and wobbled floyd with ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      Nobody is on here, claiming Hagler to be anything he is not.
      Thats why you dudes list Floyd's list of paper champs at least once a day.
      Who's claiming floyd is something he's not? Floyd is without a doubt the greatest of this era and one of the goats. You getting mad at that truth ain't floyd fan's fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        those roided homerunners got nothing on this cake made of urine, sweat, and tears . Pac would eat it too.. shabu sprinkled sugar

This makes me happy XD

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          I that's what you believe then i respect it but Pac beat floyd with one healthy arm and even counter and wobbled floyd with ease.
          Didn't go down that way. But as they say as long as you're dreaming, dream big.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            Who's claiming floyd is something he's not? Floyd is without a doubt the greatest of this era and one of the goats. You getting mad at that truth ain't floyd fan's fault.
            You, and plenty try to overrate him.
            I am just pulling ya back down to earth.

Comment

• He has an amazing careeer. Arum hurt him, but Manny is a HOF fighter. Not every discussion about a fighter has to devolve into controversy. Manny was fantastic for nearly 2 decades. He's an all time top 50 fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                You, and plenty try to overrate him.
                I am just pulling ya back down to earth.
                Top 15-20 and the best of this era(greater than pacquiao) isnt overrating him. It just hurts your little feelings.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Didn't go down that way. But as they say as long as you're dreaming, dream big.
                  All floyd did was run and hug and when he try to fight he get counter and wobbled. Sorry that's the truth.

Comment

• Floyd is just a distant second nominee as the fighter of the decade a 5 division champion and a 3 division lineal champ. Sorry fellows this is 101% true.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Floyd is just a distant second nominee as the fighter of the decade a 5 division champion and a 3 division lineal champ. Sorry fellows this is 101% true.
                      4 Division lineal(130,135,147-2times..154)

Comment

Working...
                      X