No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is a legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    There's no genration award But as the FIGHTER OF THE DECADE all floyd can do is a distant second.
    I don't think Floyd or anyone else cares, dummy. LMAO.

Comment

• Floyd got very jealous to pac that he retort to a racist remarks.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I don't think Floyd or anyone else cares, dummy. LMAO.
        But floyd certainly cares. See how mad and jealous floyd is when pac get the award as FIGHTER OF THE DECADE?

Comment

But floyd certainly cares. See how mad and jealous floyd is when pac get the award as FIGHTER OF THE DECADE?
          No. I didn't see that.

But guess what fight this was from...

Comment

No. I didn't see that.

But guess what fight this was from...

Only you didn't see how mad and jealous floyd to pac. Remember floyd racist remarks to pac?

Comment

• If floyd didn't retire to avoid the threat i think he might have a slight chance to get the FIGHTER OF THE DECADE award.

Comment

Only you didn't see how mad and jealous floyd to pac. Remember floyd racist remarks to pac?
                Only you didn't see how mad and disappointed pac to floyd. Remember pac say God deliver Floyd into his hands.

Comment

• Pacquiao is a legend for nobody really caring about him anymore!

Comment

Only you didn't see how mad and disappointed pac to floyd. Remember pac say God deliver Floyd into his hands.
                    Hahahhaha pac is mad to floyd? just watch floyd racist remark to pac, that's what you call mad and jealous.

Comment

Hahahhaha pac is mad to floyd? just watch floyd racist remark to pac, that's what you call mad and jealous.
                      Dude, your attempts at trolling are sad. Your lord and savior lost and now he is the butt of jokes while Mayweather retired as the best fighter of this generation. Go cry about it to someone else.

This might cheer you up. Have some cake!

Comment

Working...
                      X