Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready For The Rematch - Is Canelo Ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    It was a DRAW, nobody won. Nobody was hurt. Lil’s gees face got lit doe, and as Redd Foxx stated, Nelo could’ve done more...but Nelo doesn’t get the benefit of doubt looking smaller than GGG Anyways, so any strategy that is considered “running” is used to satisfy Lil’g Fans
    Baloney!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Canelo will school him in the rematch, can't wait.
      What? He will be whupped worse!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Wow, golovkin did that the whole 28 seconds of the fight? LMMFAO!
        I know you are really really really really slow. But those are what Canelotards like Floyd's Mask and probably you count as hits. That right there.

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          Conqueror? Cálmala Naco, no mames! Pelio bien pero dejó perder la pelea. A la próxima debe de parar de jotear como De La Hoya y tirar más golpes en vez de tirar por 30 segundos a la ves. El tiene la culpa por no ver ganado al bastardo.

Que haces aqui nena? El combate es para los hombres, de seguro te pintas las unias , chica fresa! CANELO conecto mas golpes de poder , y tuvo la mejor defensa, lo hizo fallar casi 500 golpes a Golovkin y Golovkin solo pudo conectar 8 golpes al cuerpo en toda la pelea. CANELO hizo ver horrible a Golovkin , lo hizo ver como un costal inutil. 9 rounds a 3 para el CANELO facil.

CANELO le conecto 42% de sus golpes de poder a Golovkin.

CANELO le conecto 42% de sus golpes de poder a Chavez jr.

..... CANELO los revento a los dos costales de la misma manera.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            This clown, I have a question for lil G-string - are you ready to take more of Canelo's bombs?! cause Canelo was 'Born Ready' ; it took you ten years to step up chump! this is like Canelos ninth time doing it on the grand stage ( Las Vegas U.S.A ). Gennady wont be saved by the judges this time.

Canelo ran like a chicken. Just like chickenweather

Comment

it's actually a good video he shared, after the video is done, it shows the other thumbnails of GGG losing to Nelo in slow motion
              Is that why you blocked me? Because it showed GGG losing, or was it because it showed your video to be absolute trash?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                Is that why you blocked me? Because it showed GGG losing, or was it because it showed your video to be absolute trash?
                Who are you?

Comment

Who are you?
                  Your worst nightmare. You know the one where you wake up bathed in sweat, because you realized your idol actually lost.
                  Last edited by stealthradon; 11-20-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

I wish some of y'all Canelo fans would cut the bull**** that Canelo was robbed. Canelo has never been robbed or shortchanged on any scorecard in his life. It's actually the opposite, he's historically received way more credit on the cards than he's deserved. Had he deserved the decision over ggg, he would've gotten it. He's the A side and there's been a plan in boxing for yrs to make him the next big star in the post mayweather & pac era. They weren't going to let some dude in his mid 30s from the same country as borat ruin that plan without a struggle. I thought ggg won 8-4 but Canelo was competitive enough that a draw could be argued if you were being very generous to Canelo. Ggg should know he's gonna have to either ko Canelo or give him a serious beat down to get a win & he did neither during that first fight so you're leaving it in the hands of people who have already proven to be biased in favor of the bigger star. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      I wish some of y'all Canelo fans would cut the bull**** that Canelo was robbed. Canelo has never been robbed or shortchanged on any scorecard in his life. It's actually the opposite, he's historically received way more credit on the cards than he's deserved. Had he deserved the decision over ggg, he would've gotten it. He's the A side and there's been a plan in boxing for yrs to make him the next big star in the post mayweather & pac era. They weren't going to let some dude in his mid 30s from the same country as borat ruin that plan without a struggle. I thought ggg won 8-4 but Canelo was competitive enough that a draw could be argued if you were being very generous to Canelo. Ggg should know he's gonna have to either ko Canelo or give him a serious beat down to get a win & he did neither during that first fight so you're leaving it in the hands of people who have already proven to be biased in favor of the bigger star. The end.
                      I agree Canelo has had favorable judging in the past, but he beat Golovkin straight up in their first fight. Unless you thought Margarito beat Pacquiao than you couldn't have seen Golovkin beat Canelo.

Because Canelo was more effective offensively, defensively, landed the better punches, and swept the championship rounds. Golovkin definitely had a better jab and came forward all night...but he was so ineffective.

Honestly don't understand why some people think Golovkin won or got robbed. Must be the ***** voters

Comment

Working...
                      X