Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready For The Rematch - Is Canelo Ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Yeah, until you put him in with good fighters....lol
    Haha I didn’t say he’s an all time great, like some like to Insinuate. But he hasn’t been in a boring fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      Canelo by low blows.
      yup, ward set the blueprint on how to beat slavs

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Wow, golovkin did that the whole 28 seconds of the fight? LMMFAO!
        it's actually a good video he shared, after the video is done, it shows the other thumbnails of GGG losing to Nelo in slow motion

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          People like to think people forget with time. Right after the fight most analyst and boxers had GGG winning 7-5 8-4 but it was scored a draw.

If Canelo doesn't take the fight and then goes on to fights Lumi or Saunders that tells you all you need to know about Canelo and he might even have more trouble with Saunders than he thinks...
          that logic doesn't make sense. K2 and GBP were already promoting a Trilogy in 2016. Given what damage was done in the first fight, what does it matter if they fight in May or Sept.? There should be two more fights anyways...

But I'll fill you in on how marketing strategy works..

You see, a big narrative is, will GGG beat Bhops record. Who does Bhop work for or have huge shares in?

GGG needs 2 more fights to topple Bhop... therefore, if Nelo takes the strap in May from the winner of GBP's Dec. bout, THEN that leaves all the pressure on K2 for:

GBP could make headlines that GGG doesn't want to UNIFY with Alvrez in Sept 2017 as K2 created the belief that they wanted all the straps, wanted Nelo, and wanted to beat Bhop record.

Sept. 2017 gives all those options possible. If GGG doesn't take it, it will wreck his image again like ''164..''

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Wouldnt miss it for the world. It's a must see for 2018.

Honestly i gave GGG the fight 7 rounds to 5 but can easily see it going the other way. Many rounds could of went either way. More then 7?? I start questioning their scorecards. More than 8 im calling BS.

If you look at FAIR score cards most gave majority of the early and late rounds to Canelo and almost all the middle ones to GGG. 7-5 either way is very fair. Heck even a draw IMO is ok. 8 rounds or more on a fight this close woth no KD's is BS
            It's a must see in case they fight for real... Last time it didn't seem to real to me...

Comment

Golden boy will wait for billy lemiux and if lemiux wins use him as a bargaining tool in negotiations with ggg..."we will fight lemiux if you dont take x%" but in reality they will fight ggg next no matter what. Will be too big a hit to canelos image if he doesnt and its a fight i favour him in

Comment

Good post but your wasting your time. He scored the fight 14 rounds to 2 in favor of GGG. He cant even add right gave GGG a bunch of 11-7 rounds...
                I love how the Golovkin detractors feel free to make up the most outrageous things. LOL

Comment

And GGG couldnt hit the backside of a barn missing over 500 punches...Hellen Keller must of trained him
                  Couldn't have she's dead..Been dead for 50 years. Once again you ****ed up..

Comment

I like that Golovkin is talking up a rematch. I'm perplexed that besides immediately after the fight, Canelo...is not.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      It's a must see in case they fight for real... Last time it didn't seem to real to me...
                      They were both very careful. Golovkin pursued carefully because while Canelo may have retreated, he was also laying a trap to counter GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X