Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready For The Rematch - Is Canelo Ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
    Good stuff. I thought I was the only one that gave Canelo the first three rounds.
    Good. Just always agree with me and you’ll always be right. Girls like guys that are always right.

Comment

Let the begging begin by ggg and his goons lol... canelo here to stay another 10 yrs

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        GGG won definitely only haters think Canelo won he didn’t do enough hands down
        That's where you are wrong buddy. You can't win by blocking punches with your face & body while walking forward like a slow methodical robot.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          It was not a draw only from corrupt judges to set up big rematch if you think it was a draw your a fake fan in the wrong sport probably a Canella fan
          And do you really think if they gave it to Nelo they would of had a rematch? No, that's why they called it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Maynski View Post
            I don't know why they think it's an insult to call him Lil G smh, it actually sounds good. Andre ward's lame ass couldn't come up with something better to say.
            You think it sounds good? LOL....no wonder you guys are always picking the losers....lol....guess losers roll in packs....lol....you guys make this fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Yeah it’s not like his name was “Big G” “big OG” even then it would be an elementary put down. There’s really nothing to knock in Golovkin. Pretty well rounded package in a fighter.
              Yeah, until you put him in with good fighters....lol

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                Haha. Seems Canelo got a good beating for the first time. May be in inside he thinks it was a bad idea to dance with the animal.
                Mayweather did not hurt him. Neither his recent opponents.

GGG turned out be a puncher who can box as well
                lmao....I really hope you read your own comment in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  I love the sport. Looking at it objectively I had canleo winning. Rounds 1-3,5,10-12. Canelo took away Golovkins offense, could t put together his usual combos or body attacks. GGG had no answer for Canelo a movement. Threw a lot of jabs that didn’t set up anything. That wasn’t the same GGG. Canelo impressed me. Fought a totally different fight Golovkin had no gameplan for.....I’m ok with the draw. If you said Canelo didn’t do enough, The that would mean GGG did nothing.
                  I thought Canelo did enough to win also. I thought I was the only one who thought that. A couple of friends of mine believe GGG won without a doubt. So I was like okay maybe I'm missing something. I would like to see a rematch just for the simple fact that regardless of who wins that THIS time there will be a clear winner hopefully a KO to erase any doubt. (Hopefully no early stoppage those suck).

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    I had it 8-4 for Golovkin. Canelo had no answers for G. Couldn't neutralize the jab. Showed poor stamina, poor ring IQ, couldn't hold the center of the ring. Fought in a defensive posture for most of the fight. Canelo have the potential to beat Golovkin? Yes of course. Is it going to happen?? No. Canelo has to make more changes than Golovkin in order to win. One of the changes is physical. His stamina G has to change his strategy slightly if he wants a KO. All the physical attributes he needs to knockout Canelo are already in place. Anyway if Golovkin can't get the Canelo rematch soon, forget about Canelo go for the defense record. It looks like Golden Boy has a good chance of getting the Saunders Lemieux winner blocking unification. Golovkin should fire his promoter if that happens. How the hell did they sign a contract to fight without a rematch clause is beyond me.
                    Nelo beat him with his own jab, beat him with ring generalship & beat him in the center of the ring....why do you lie? The only thing you didn't lie about was Nelo's stamina but its understandable when you keep punching a guy with everything but just keeps walking forward like a robot....you would get tired too. Oh, don't forget your boy has MANDATORY in Jermall Charlo....Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                      8-4 is a close fight? kidding right, americans start to give the victory just for survivng, what a shame, you'll never change
                      Your right, they never cheer for there own & you can't win just for surviving. If lil g didn't have a hard head he would of been KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X