No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    When comparing the weight of 2 fighters, weight scales work better than photos.

And if one fighter refuses to step on the scales before entering the ring, ask yourself what he is trying to hide from the fans ....
    GGG 159.6
    Jacobs 159.8

So then like YOU said both are the same size right???

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No doubt. But its me so you know I was going to jab the GGG fans a bit.

There is not ever going to be a Ward fight. If I am GGG's team, I make the same decision because IMO that was the correct move for his career long term.

I know we won't ever agree but I believe firmly that HBO kept GGG away from Ward and GGG and his team wanted nothing to do with Ward. While GGG is a very good boxer and has a chance to make the HOF, Ward is great and a 1st ballot HOF. His skill, speed and size IMO would have been too much for GGG.
      Everyone knows Ward would of won that fight. If Jacobs gave him problems Ward would of given him nightmares.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Everyone knows Ward would of won that fight. If Jacobs gave him problems Ward would of given him nightmares.
          I think that is why almost all of the GGG diehards didn't care that he didn't fight ward.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            what?

why not? Joachim Alcine did it with no problem.
            And it wasnt even a close fight! So no, they couldnt give him the benefit of the doubt. Did you even watch that fight??? Even CJ Ross and Byrd would of had a hard time giving that fight to Lemuix.

But guess what??? One judge STILL scored it a DRAW!!!

Even Lemuix PROMOTOR KNEW Alcine Won.

"We underestimated Alcine, We expected strong opposition but never like this"

Comment

GGG 159.6
              Jacobs 159.8

So then like YOU said both are the same size right???
              Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Jermall Charlo is his Mandatory. #Lions Only!
              I am surprised though. Charlo is the mandatory and if Canelo goes a diff route then he's on deck...........50/50 or no.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I think that is why almost all of the GGG diehards didn't care that he didn't fight ward.
                Amd I dont blame him. He got that big $$$ fight without having to get a for sure loss and looked very bad at it.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Are you joking & being sarcastic? If not then wow! Just wow!
                  I was just told ignore the pics and watch the scales...

Jacobs 159.8
                  GGG 159.6

Then we shouldnt hear sht about Jacobs was some LHW King Kong dude when they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    hahaha...such emotion

ward still tricked hbo for about 16 million between his tuneups for and the kovalev fights.......not to shabby for a guy that cant sell and no one cares about....also has himself a nice lil gig for retirement calling fights.....

try harder you douche

but you are right about fans seeing through garbage...thats why the gggroupies have to constantly defend their idol...there are a bunch of us who can see through golovkins garbage without even having to strain our eyes
                    What do you want for Xmas? For that......I got ya bruh bruh.....Ether!!!!

Comment

Amd I dont blame him. He got that big $$$ fight without having to get a for sure loss and looked very bad at it.
                      True. Funny, the same guys that criticize this move, embrace it when its a guy they like.

Comment

Working...
                      X