• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... meanwhile................

Good to see G staying in shape

Comment

... but do you think Saunders can get a win in Quebec, vs Lemieux?... I think he can't, unless he KOs Lemieux...
      Saunders would struggle to KO a featherweight. But when he’s on form he’s tricky, awkward. All the travelers turned pro seem to fight the same way

Comment

... but do you think Saunders can get a win in Quebec, vs Lemieux?... I think he can't, unless he KOs Lemieux...
        Quebec isn't Vegas! From the info I have they treat visiting fighters fairly and BJS is "slick" and durable enough to beat Lemieux on points, with fair officials.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
          Some of the haters on here cum in their pants at the thought of Golovkin losing.
          When he does eventually lose, i don't think it will be a big deal for him or his team. C'est la vie as the French would say.
          I think the most emotion will be found on the boxing forums, from the extreme (haters and fanboys). He'll probably retire after, which will whip them teenage hormones into a frenzy.
          lol. Maybe you don't understand boxing culture. Check to see where Golovkin is ranked in the P4P.

Crawford has been ranked. Were Crawford haters doubtful as he moved up?

You'Re automatically insinuating that GOlovkin can't fight at 168, yet the THEORY of P4P supremacy dictates high probability that a fighter will still do good moving up.

Chad Dawson was ranked way lower than Ward in the P4P when they met, why do you think Dawson went to SEE Ward to gain status in the P4P?

but but 154-168 easy doe... '' you just want to see Lil'G lose doe...''

Comment

Are you saying you think BJS might get robbed by the judges?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              He just isn't big enough. He was the same size as nelo. Maybe a little less.

Comment

it's more complicated than that. Warren and Oscar have more experienced with title fights than Loeffler. When you come off to dictate terms to more experienced promoters and you only have one ''star'' and brag your net worth as a promotional company then it's not hard to understand how Oscar or Warren would downplay Loeffler.

Warren just sat next to Alvarez at the Frampton fight. Warren likes Alvarez. Warren loved AT&T stadium vibe when he brought Smith. Warren has respect for Oscar.

Even if BJS defends his title, we shouldn't single out that if Oscar and Warren obviously show better profits than what Loeffler will demand, then we could see Canelo fight BJS for the WBO. BJS doesn't have stateside metrics to flaunt at the bargaining table, and LiL'G only has the theatre (Garden) seating with the help of jacobs and Lemieux of course...

When Loeffler brags about selling out venues its practical to say given the ticket prices when Joshua vs Klitschko didnt' beat Nelo vs GGG.

It's easy to understand how Loeffler can price himself out. It's in his character along with the fights he has promoted!

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  LMAO!! Yeah Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder both agree Canelo is at least 15-20 lbs bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    He just isn't big enough. He was the same size as nelo. Maybe a little less.
                    ???? You need get your eye sight checked Byrd.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      LMAO!! Yeah Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder both agree Canelo is at least 15-20 lbs bigger.
                      Janira Kremetz looking at her **** doe and loving them!! :bukkake:

Comment

Working...
                      X