No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes gonna move up

Hes strugglin yo make weight and its affecting his performance..hes muscle weary and doesnt carry his 1 punch ko power to the late rounds ..hit jacobs clean late and didnt hurt him and canelo got brave last 3 rounds. Stamina also not there. Same thing happened to kova. And if wbss is at smw again he'll definitely move up to fight in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Well of course you would, now
      I know right.. he waited until Badou Jack moved up..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        I think we need Karl's bullshít man now more than ever.

Jack struggled with Dirrell and Bute, fighters who GGG destroyed in the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          they don't call him Badou Jack the Ripper for nothing

Comment

Lil g U ran from WARD already. No respect!!

Comment

GG agreed to fight everybody else at 168 instead of WARD.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                I think we need Karl's bullshít man now more than ever.

Jack struggled with Dirrell and Bute, fighters who GGG destroyed in the amateurs.
                . Protective gear...

Vs

“154-168 ez fomi”

Me fight Brook and Wade... big challenge fomi

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... Quebec is worse -- it happens that I had "my boy" Bute fighting there... and he was extremely protected...
                  If Lemieux gets a KO win from a blatent foul then you can tell me Quebec is as bad as Vegas. But not worse. It doesn't get any worse than Kovalev/Ward-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                    yeah but let's be realistic. If BJS comes on his A-Game, he is definitely a better boxer than Alcine or Rubio..

Saunders is good enough to dip and slide David's wild hook. He doesnt't need to worry about high guards imho

let's not forget the crowd was roaring for those fights as well, and he lost both of those to home advantage neck to neck.

As it's fun to pick on BJS, he shouldn't be overlooked. He is a big Middleweight too.

I will admit doe that on the flip side David could come on his A game too
                    There both big for MW and both have missed weight. Saunders is the better boxer but hes also less disciplined. He should of lost to that nobody a few fights ago. Im still going to roll with the home cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                      Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      LMAO!! Yeah Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder both agree Canelo is at least 15-20 lbs bigger.
                      When comparing the weight of 2 fighters, weight scales work better than photos.

And if one fighter refuses to step on the scales before entering the ring, ask yourself what he is trying to hide from the fans ....
                      Last edited by kafkod; 11-20-2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X