No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Keep it real. Ward retired as a LHW after contemplating moving up to cruiseweight. He hasn't been at SMW since 2013 and both he and his trainer have said he couldn't make 168 any more.
    No doubt. But its me so you know I was going to jab the GGG fans a bit.

There is not ever going to be a Ward fight. If I am GGG's team, I make the same decision because IMO that was the correct move for his career long term.

I know we won't ever agree but I believe firmly that HBO kept GGG away from Ward and GGG and his team wanted nothing to do with Ward. While GGG is a very good boxer and has a chance to make the HOF, Ward is great and a 1st ballot HOF. His skill, speed and size IMO would have been too much for GGG.

Comment

Translation:

Golovkin vs. 147 pounder @ the full 160
      Paulie Malinaggi , come on down!

•THE BATTLE OF THE SLAPPING DIVA'S•

Comment

97G is a businessman. It's a business, man

Comment

now that ward retired and kovalev isnt a killer anymore?

what a biatch for real

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            Jesus, it’s funny how people hang on to ggg saying he’d fight anyone from 154-168 when no one from their wanted him, now he is top dog he wants to make money, good for him.

Every mother ****ing boxer has said similar shiiit, but... Dont even need to elaborate.

Ward has fought at 168 since 2013 you dumb ****, ggg was just coming to hbo at 160.

Ward tricked his little dweebs into thinking he was something he wasn’t. He’s a ****ing cheat who if he was a foreign fighter would have been run out the sport a long time ago.

Guys like Golovkin are clean fighters who need no outside help. Guys like Ward are entitled pricks pretending to be something else.

The fans saw right through Ward bull. They tried to sell tha5 prick as a grea5 deserving of gold numbers and the fans rejected him. Couldn’t sell out arenas in his own state, but Golovkin could, easily. Fans see through the garbage.
            do you really wanna go at it with this nonsense again?

plenty of vids, interviews or team ggg being hypocrites.

Lara has to prove himself at 160 but gabe rosado didnt?

hell fight chavez jr at 168 but ward fight is 164 or no fight?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... but do you think Saunders can get a win in Quebec, vs Lemieux?... I think he can't, unless he KOs Lemieux...
              what?

why not? Joachim Alcine did it with no problem.

Comment

Winner of WBSS?

Comment

How convenient....Ward, jack, and others moved up.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Keep it real. Ward retired as a LHW after contemplating moving up to cruiseweight. He hasn't been at SMW since 2013 and both he and his trainer have said he couldn't make 168 any more.
                    ???

Ward only fought at 171 lbs in 2015 he coulda definitely made the weight stop using excuses

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      He just isn't big enough. He was the same size as nelo. Maybe a little less.
                      Lllmmmmmffffaaaaoooooo. Curtis stevens is or he has the will to test himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X