No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... Quebec is worse -- it happens that I had "my boy" Bute fighting there... and he was extremely protected...
    House fighter usually ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt in close rounds/fights. Been this way for ever. When guys are evenly matched when I gamble then I look to see where the fight is going to be at. And if its a hometown boxer??? Easy decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      . Protective gear...

Vs

“154-168 ez fomi”

Me fight Brook and Wade... big challenge fomi
      If only GGG was as brave as Canelo defenders on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
        Some of the haters on here cum in their pants at the thought of Golovkin losing.
        When he does eventually lose, i don't think it will be a big deal for him or his team. C'est la vie as the French would say.
        I think the most emotion will be found on the boxing forums, from the extreme (haters and fanboys). He'll probably retire after, which will whip them teenage hormones into a frenzy.
        Newsflash! He already lost to Jacobs & Nelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          Jesus, it’s funny how people hang on to ggg saying he’d fight anyone from 154-168 when no one from their wanted him, now he is top dog he wants to make money, good for him.

Every mother ****ing boxer has said similar shiiit, but... Dont even need to elaborate.

Ward has fought at 168 since 2013 you dumb ****, ggg was just coming to hbo at 160.

Ward tricked his little dweebs into thinking he was something he wasn’t. He’s a ****ing cheat who if he was a foreign fighter would have been run out the sport a long time ago.

Guys like Golovkin are clean fighters who need no outside help. Guys like Ward are entitled pricks pretending to be something else.

The fans saw right through Ward bull. They tried to sell tha5 prick as a grea5 deserving of gold numbers and the fans rejected him. Couldn’t sell out arenas in his own state, but Golovkin could, easily. Fans see through the garbage.
          Jesus, it’s funny how people hang on to lil g like he is a winner when it really counts?

Comment

... by "big fight" he means, of course, "big money fight"...
            ... he only has the Canelo rematch or one of the 168 champs in the UK.
            LMAO! This is so true!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Don't forget the last peice of the jigsaw puzzle at 160. GGG vs BJS would be a big fight.
              bily joe who? A "big" fight? I swear you twinkies....Mandatory Jermall Charlo! #Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
                Too small for Andre Ward but big enough for Callum Smith, Eubank jr and George Groves.
                ... do you think is OK to play stupid here?...

... Ward never was a "big money fight" for GGG...

... instead: Chavez Jr and Froch would have been... and, the same, Eubank Jr, Groves or Smith right now... it's no-brainer here...
                Playing stupid seems to be the only motive some people have for posting here!

Seriously doe .. Loeffler explained that he didn't ask Carl Froch to drop below 168 for GGG because of "respect for Carl's huge UK fan base"

Ward didn't have a huge fan base anywhere, and it was him calling out GGG, not the other way round, as with Froch.

So .. "50/50 money and weight would be fair"

More than fair, imo. And if Ward couldn't make 164, then it was up to him to offer a financial concession to make moving up to 168 worthwhile for GGG. But as we just saw with Kovalev .. the only person who ever made money from an Andre Ward fight is Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  Would love to see GGG vs Eubank at the back end of 2018 after GGG has taken care of Canelo and Eubank wins the WBSS.

Eubank would wreck him.
                  Jermall Charlo is his Mandatory. #Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Newsflash! He already lost to Jacobs & Nelo!
                    Fake NewsFlash alert!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      When comparing the weight of 2 fighters, weight scales work better than photos.

If one fighter refuses to step on the scales before entering the ring, ask yourself what he is trying to hide from the fans ....

Tell that to your fellow gggroupies, they're the clowns who hypocritically claim canelo is a lhw,despite ggg being confirmed at 169.7 the morning of the jacobs fight & he refused to step on the scales to weigh in 4 hbo right before the fight vs jacobs & Canelo.

So why aren't u crying about ggg "being dishonest & having something to hide"? According to gggroupies its ok for ggg to rehydrate 10-15 lbs but if u rehydrate more than him your a cheat....

fake ****ing clowns

Comment

Working...
                      X