Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure any boxer has ever been exposed as badly on these forums like lil g has.

It's just bs after bs that comes out of his mouth, contradictions left and right and his fanboys defend him no matter what.

Comment

• what a clown man lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        you mean..... like Kovalev did ?
        Yeah, exactly! I knew you had a sense of humour!
        Last edited by kafkod; 11-21-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          when the eubank fight supposedly "fell through" did loeffler ask hearn about degale? lol of course not

mr 168 was more than happy to bring up the welterweight

give it a rest...your trolling and gimmick are weak and old....lil g only talks 168 when the division is bare now that 160 is heating up...what a clown
          160s hardly just heating up lol, its the same as its been for a while and hes fought the 2 best fighters already in jacobs and canelo. all there is now is charlo whos best win basically just lost to ishe smith, and saunders has been at middleweight for ages already and noone on here rates him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            160s hardly just heating up lol, its the same as its been for a while and hes fought the 2 best fighters already in jacobs and canelo. all there is now is charlo whos best win basically just lost to ishe smith, and saunders has been at middleweight for ages already and noone on here rates him.
            he fought canelo and jacobs...barely won one of them and drew in the other...in fact there are quite a few who think he didnt beat jacobs

then you have charlo and andrade....and possibly lara...ya we know lara the guy you guys dont like talking about.....this is how you clowns explained him not fighting lara for years while lil g fought bums "lara? ha...g knocks him out easily...whats the point"? LOLOL

please dont bother responding...i take nothing you say seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              the faceoff is nothing compared to how Golovkin was bigger than Alvarez in the ring, aside from the fact that Golovkin was also still bigger than Nelo in the face off. How can Golovkin be bigger than the supposed LHW?

look at the photo, how does Golovkin have bigger **** than Alvarez and a bookbag on his back? He was looking drained all week too with then sunken eyes and sweating in the final press conferences..

Golovkin's asian eyes are cool doe. That's what makes this fighter great is that he's technically Asian!!
              Even more so, Ward is technically white.

Comment

• Órale carnal!

Comment

• I need advice!

Does anyone know if Canelo at 168 is a big fight!? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dle View Post
                    Hmm.. no that Ward has retired. Good move Gigi.
                    Worth repeating...

Comment

Working...
                    X