Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Saw in Golovkin's Eyes at The End, He Was a Beaten Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMMFAO... I went to the fight with my 14yr old son. It was his fight live fight and he said "Dad, I think it was close but GGG won."

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      if that is the only PPV you ever bought then you aint been following boxing for very long

how could that be the only PPV you ever bought ?
      My long winded post and that is what you are curious about?

Became a real boxing fan during the Hagler/ Sugar Ray/ Duran/ Hearns era.

Only have bought one PPV because they are expensive and I have kids and dogs and those things are expensive.

Comment

FFS Danny you lost shut the f*** up. If you didn't almost get KTFO in the 4th you might have won.

Comment

The6 comment about weight, but when k2 forces a same day weigh in a a rehydration clause at 180, but some biiiiitching and excuse making is coming down the pipe.

Comment

Jacobs should know he can't have an opinion about the fight. I mean it's not like he was actually in it right?

If the man feels he won then that's cool. People got their feelings hurt in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
              Triple G wipes the floor with him in rematch
              how ?

Comment

I wonder if the same guys who are saying to Jacobs to get over it cause he lost would accept that draw that GGG got against canelo.

Comment

This mfker is getting worse than the other b I t c h malinaggi both boasting and bragging about a as s whooping they took

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    I really like Jacobs and his family and story, but the trash he keeps talking recently is pathetic. Dude gets dropped, barely survives the fight, drops to his knees at the end of 12. Now he's hot stuff thinking he won and Golovkin was defeated.

Golovkin confidently raised his hand and walked to his corner, while Danny was hanging on the ropes.

Shut your trap already.
                    Matches are not judged by who hung onto the ropes at the end of round 12. Stop clouding your argument with irrelevant detail

Comment

Cute I don’t buy it he dropped you hurt you a couple of times you spent 8 rounds on your bicycle have to engage more to win and your chin willl be checked

Comment

Working...
                      X