Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Saw in Golovkin's Eyes at The End, He Was a Beaten Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How if he doesn’t run 8 rounds the more he engages the more his chin will get tested

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      The6 comment about weight, but when k2 forces a same day weigh in a a rehydration clause at 180, but some biiiiitching and excuse making is coming down the pipe.
      Jacobs and Alvarez are LHW's doe..

Comment

Gotta agree with what everyone else is saying. At the time I thought he deserved props and even thought that he was maybe a little unlucky not to win, plus I already liked him because of his story, not to mention that he did the boxing world a big favour by taking Peter Quillin out of the picture. Ever since he signed with Hearn though, he's gotten more annoying. He's acting like he dominated and exposed Golovkin when in reality it was a very close fight, and Golovkin arguably got bigger hits in as well as a knockdown. It's probably not a coincedence that this trash talk is coming now. It seems like one of Hearn's conditions for you if you sign with him is that you've got to put out the public image that he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          Did you see his eyes doe?

I like Jacobs and hope he continues to do well, but these type of comments make him look very silly.

Comment

I loved DJ and his life story. But he's beginning to annoyme

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Dude he aint ever gon fight Charlo. Dude ran away from Showtime and Haymon straight into Eddie Hearn and HBO's arms as soon as Charlo moved up. He knew what was coming and didn't want none of it.
              He's been saying he'd fight Charlo. Jermall has no contractual obligations to Showtime.

Comment

That photo of Jacobs bent over the ropes at the end of the fight tells volomes. Danny just stop it. You’ve parlayed enough out of going the distance with Golovkin. It’s getting embarrassing now.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblood View Post
                  LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU at the end of that ass topping...HOLDING THE ROPES...

I went the distance with the Champ* FIGHT CHARLO >> Or did HBO & HEARN say SHUT THE F__K UP LIKE US!
                  Jermall is lil g's mandatory so why do you want Jacobs to fight him? So he doesn't have to fight lil g? Oh, I got it....Jacobs & Nelo both beat lil g for the record.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    Gotta agree with what everyone else is saying. At the time I thought he deserved props and even thought that he was maybe a little unlucky not to win, plus I already liked him because of his story, not to mention that he did the boxing world a big favour by taking Peter Quillin out of the picture. Ever since he signed with Hearn though, he's gotten more annoying. He's acting like he dominated and exposed Golovkin when in reality it was a very close fight, and Golovkin arguably got bigger hits in as well as a knockdown. It's probably not a coincedence that this trash talk is coming now. It seems like one of Hearn's conditions for you if you sign with him is that you've got to put out the public image that he wants.
                    They will keep telling you the lies until you believe it. Truth is lil g lost to Jacobs & Nelo.

Comment

Now put the pic up when they announced the pick & show lil 's face.

Comment

Working...
                      X