Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Saw in Golovkin's Eyes at The End, He Was a Beaten Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin fans hyping up that win like Canelo fans are proud of their draw. Fan bases are gay...

Comment

I really like Jacobs and his family and story, but the trash he keeps talking recently is pathetic. Dude gets dropped, barely survives the fight, drops to his knees at the end of 12. Now he's hot stuff thinking he won and Golovkin was defeated.

Golovkin confidently raised his hand and walked to his corner, while Danny was hanging on the ropes.

Shut your trap already.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        I swear this is the image that came to mind when I read the title of this article...

I'm losing a lot of respect for Jacobs. Arias was a total bum and he still took the 'second best' middle weight the distance. Arias held a lot, but there should be no excuse. GGG would have demolished Arias. While Jacobs looked great against Arias, that performance would not have been enough in a rematch with GGG.

Comment

Comment

Comment

He was a beaten man says this guy...

Comment

😂😂 That's all Triple g wrote!
                I like Jacobs but he needs to shut the **** up already! It was a good, close fight and even though I betted money on Jacobs winning I do feel Triple g won.
                You lost Jacobs, let it go now.
                Get back in line if you wanna fight him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Golovkin fans hyping up that win like Canelo fans are proud of their draw. Fan bases are gay...
                  You are of the Jacobs fan base. How do you live like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Quit hating fa ggot! Your boy Jacobs lost and that's that!

Comment

Jacobs mind set was to end the entire 12 rounds with GGG. He didn't win that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X