No announcement yet.

Mexico vs Puerto Rico Rivalry Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    That guy Puppet is a clown and a bigot. The fact he says Benitez-Palomino was a robbery when I believe the judge that gave it to Palomino had sun in his eyes after been questioned on a terrible score card.

Benitez landed a lot of great body shots.

Yeah, you are the clown that said stupid things like those:

-Marquez won the 4 fights vs Pacquiao.

-Carlos Ortiz was better than Chavez (JAJAJA).

-Tito deserved a win over Oscar, but Chavez lost to La Porte ( JAJAJA).

-Camacho was shot vs Chavez.

-Taylor was robbed(JAJAJA).

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
    Punch stats don't mean a damn thing. They don't tell the whole story. Case in point, you wouldn't be able to know that Oscar ran in the championship rounds...

Well, so, you had Canelo wining the fight vs GGG?

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Word

Puppet dksab
    What he fails to realize is all those punches landed were only in 8 rounds. He landed zero in the last three. U don’t win champion fight espeacially the “fight of the milliunem” by literally running and. It thowing any punches in the championship rounds. But he gonna believe what he believes. What’s gelling is that a rematch never happen. And don’t try to say that Tito didn’t want it puppet.
    Oscar won the 9 round too.

And you get a win, winning most rounds than your rival, doesnt care if are the first 4 or the last.

Following your logic.

Canelo won the fight vs GGG?

You and this small group of jerks can think what they want to think, but the majority of the worl watched Oscar won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Man, you are a fu.cking ignorant, read about that case, Ortiz ducked Napoles so bad.

Napoles was a 135-140 pounds but he jumped to the 147 pounds because Lopololo and Ortiz ducked him.

Hahahaha, fu.ck, you are the most incongruent guy here, so Ortiz loses were not legit because he lost by SD in the home of their rival, but the win of Benitez vs Palomino was totally legit.

Elorde was a 130 pounds fighter, Ramos a 126.

And you said that Camacho was shot, but dont talk anything about the situation of Sugar Ramos when he fought with Ortiz?

Fu.ck, you are pure trash like a fan.

Following your stupid logic, Vicente Saldivar was better than Chavez because he had more wins vs HOF?

You are the only crazy guy that think that Ortiz was better than Chavez.

Chavez unified 3 weights, man, 3, Ortiz never do something like that.

You are rican, stop crying, or your parents are.

But well, that you rhink that Ortiz was better than Chavez say all about you.

Taylro was robbed? Are you crazy? That guy ended in the hospital with brain damage, for life, and broken ribs, read about the rules of boxing.

Whitaker? Yeah, that was his 4th weight...

Nope, Chavez won clearly that fight, he was the better man, I said you, lets go to rewatch that fight, you are crazy as hell.

You are rican, or your parents are. hahahahah, Marquez won all the fights vs PAcquiao? WHAT AN IGNORANT YOU ARE

Super ignorant, that's what you are.

Marquez vs Pacquiao 2, was a fight that Pac Won.

You are pathetic analyzing fights.

Cuadras won clearly the first round, and then he only won 4 rounds in the next 11 rounds?

Cuadras deserved a lot more a win or a draw, that Tito a W vs Oscar. Cuadras punished so bad Gonzalez and dominated the second part of the fight.

Why you dont use the logic to say that Tito deserved a win vs Oscar?

Why you never said anything about Estrada draining 4 pounds vs Gonzalez but you always cry about the L's of Ortiz?

Can you see the incongruent that you are?

Hahahahahahaha, you are the only cretin, I respect great fighters and boxing, but you dont know shi.it.

You are pathetic, you are not objective and you have stupid logics.

Learn to read, I never said that Mexico was better than Uruguay in soccer but that stupid thing about the per capita is a super idiot thing that only ricans says.
      Your a hypocrite. You said Camacho was prime and Ramos was shot. Why not bring that up? So what if Elorde was 130? Gomez was 122 and then had to drain 4 pounds against Sanchez and you never mentioned that. Why are you admittedly hypocritical and biased on Cuadras-Choco Andy tito-Oscar since you said the last rounds of one fight decided the fight the other didn't?

Again. Racial bias. No I'm not Puerto Rican. Since your being intrusive I'm a white guy and I live in LA not sure why that's any concern or your business. If you don't believe me I can prove to you and the loser of the bet leaves the site?

Also stop lying about Chavez unifying 3 divisions. That's a lie like Ortiz losing to Valiant. He did not unify 130.

Comment

He also lied about Ortiz losing to Valiant. Ortiz won a dominant 10 round decision and a KO. Just to suit an agenda. Only close fight a Mexican didn't win was GGG-Canelo which was a "draw" in a fight nearly everyone says GGG won. He's a disgrace to Mexican Boxing fans. I say that as someone who goes to fights all the time with Mexican fight fans and talk Boxing all the time with Mexicans who generally know the sport and respect it more than anyone. Not that biggot.
        Yeah, like Oscar vs Trinidad.

The 90% of the world watched a win for Oscar, the stats were in the side of Oscar, he punished Trinidad face, he did a better job, he used his jab in a great form (like GGG vs Canelo).

Canelo won the last 3 rounds too.

Canelo vs GGG was too similar of Trinidad vs Oscar.

But your opinion is different hahahaha.

Only? Ignorant, learn how to read, I gave you those list:

Estrada vs Roman.

Marquez vs Pacquiao II.

Marquez vs Bradley.

And you dont have any close fight that a fu.cking rican didnt win.

Comment

Benitez landed a lot of great body shots.

Yeah, you are the clown that said stupid things like those:

-Marquez won the 4 fights vs Pacquiao.

-Carlos Ortiz was better than Chavez (JAJAJA).

-Tito deserved a win over Oscar, but Chavez lost to La Porte ( JAJAJA).

-Camacho was shot vs Chavez.

-Taylor was robbed(JAJAJA).

Well, so, you had Canelo wining the fight vs GGG?

Oscar won the 9 round too.

And you get a win, winning most rounds than your rival, doesnt care if are the first 4 or the last.

Following your logic.

Canelo won the fight vs GGG?

You and this small group of jerks can think what they want to think, but the majority of the worl watched Oscar won the fight.
          ****ing liar. I said Tito-OScar was a draw. Your English sucks or your a ****ing liar.

Comment

Your a hypocrite. You said Camacho was prime and Ramos was shot. Why not bring that up? So what if Elorde was 130? Gomez was 122 and then had to drain 4 pounds against Sanchez and you never mentioned that. Why are you admittedly hypocritical and biased on Cuadras-Choco Andy tito-Oscar since you said the last rounds of one fight decided the fight the other didn't?

Again. Racial bias. No I'm not Puerto Rican. Since your being intrusive I'm a white guy and I live in LA not sure why that's any concern or your business. If you don't believe me I can prove to you and the loser of the bet leaves the site?

Also stop lying about Chavez unifying 3 divisions. That's a lie like Ortiz losing to Valiant. He did not unify 130.
            When I said that Camacho was in prime? Camacho in prime or not was too inferior to Chavez.

Chavez was not in prime vs Withaker, why you did not say anything about that?

Gomez was a fu.cking big dude in 122 pounds, he was always the heavier guy in his fights.

Sanchez destroyed him without a notable adventage on weight.

I never said that the final rounds decided a fight, they are the guys that think that Tito won.

Ignorant, you are not in my level.

Lockridge was the legit champ in the WBA at that time.

Rocky was robbed in a crazy form in Puerto Rico when he fought with Gomez.

But another time, surely you will say that Gomez won clearly hahahaha.

Say us, a close fight that a rican did not win?

Comment

****ing liar. I said Tito-OScar was a draw. Your English sucks or your a ****ing liar.
              You said that you felt that the right guy won, stop...

And you dont know another idiom, so shut up.

You dont know anything about boxing, you are only a boxing hipster fan that think that knows about boxing but really you dont know ****.

Ortiz better than Chavez hahahaha.

Marquez won all the fights vs Pacquiao hahahaha.

Comment

The 90% of the world watched a win for Oscar, the stats were in the side of Oscar, he punished Trinidad face, he did a better job, he used his jab in a great form (like GGG vs Canelo).

Estrada vs Roman.

Marquez vs Pacquiao II.

Marquez vs Bradley.

Estrada vs Roman.

Marquez vs Pacquiao II.

Marquez vs Bradley.

You didn't ask me but Rican's lost these fights
                Cotto-Clottey
                Cotto-Canelo
                Gomez-Lockridge

I don't care where fighters are from unlike you. You give Mexican fans and fight fans a bad look.

Comment

Wrong. Los Angeles is not part of Puerto Rico.. It's Cali and there's a lot of Mexicans here. I have been to Puerto Rico multiple times though. Same with Mexico. Your lying about where I live and who I don't hang with without meeting me. I can prove pretty much all my friends and what I consider family is Mexican. I can prove your lies wrong and the loser of the bet leaves the site if you want?

Who said Camacho won? Also stop lying Camacho wasn't the same as he was in the 80s. Drastically different
                  But at the same think you never said anything about the same case, but Chavez vs Withaker?

Camacho was in a good condition, he was champ of the world.

And of fact, Chavez destroyed Camacho and Rosario, so, what's the excuse?

Comment

You said that you felt that the right guy won, stop...

And you dont know another idiom, so shut up.

You dont know anything about boxing, you are only a boxing hipster fan that think that knows about boxing but really you dont know ****.

Ortiz better than Chavez hahahaha.

Marquez won all the fights vs Pacquiao hahahaha.
                    Wrong man. I probably been to way more title fights than you in way more countries.

Your boxing knowledge is nearly as bad as your grasp of the English language.

Comment

You didn't ask me but Rican's lost these fights
                      Cotto-Clottey
                      Cotto-Canelo
                      Gomez-Lockridge

I don't care where fighters are from unlike you. You give Mexican fans and fight fans a bad look.
                      Hahahahaha, only 3 close fights in history, hahahahahaha.

Cotto - Canelo a close fight?

Fu.ck, Canelo won clearly, nobody watched Cotto won that, of fact, the same periodists of Puerto Rico said that Canelo won legally
                      Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 11-20-2017, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X