• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you imagine David Tua hitting Wilder in the ribs

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Morrison is a top 5 puncher for me .
      like all time??? I would not go anywhere near that far.And I think he had a great left hook. But think could name ten better punchers in heavys since say the 70s

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Can you imagine David Tua hitting Wilder in the ribs
        If tua hit anyone with hook to ribs he could stop them.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          O cmon give the guy some credit.He did have a GREAT hook.And he is better than his son who should move down to cruiser where I think he could become a contender.
          Yeah thats fair enough. And I think he'll be better then his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
            Yeah thats fair enough. And I think he'll be better then his dad.
            I think he could be poss at cruiser.Just cant see him competing with these heavys at the top.

Comment

I think he could be poss at cruiser.Just cant see him competing with these heavys at the top.
              At cruiser defo but it depends if uysk hang arounds cant see many beating him.

Comment

At cruiser defo but it depends if uysk hang arounds cant see many beating him.
                No I would deff not pick him Uysk(although I think he is a little overated and not sure if he wins tourney)cruiser really strong right now.

Comment

No I would deff not pick him Uysk(although I think he is a little overated and not sure if he wins tourney)cruiser really strong right now.
                  Who you got winning both of the wbss? I have eubank jr & usyk

Eubank vs groves in the super mid final n usyk vs dorticos in the cruiser

Comment

I'm not quite sure yet at cruiser but at moment would have to agree with usyk(but I wanna see how he does with bredis and how gass vs dort turns out)And I agree that the two u picked at 168 are right now the favs but aint they in same bracket?

Comment

Yea they fight in semi(eubank,groves)So I think I see groves in close fight over Eubank and Smith beating Braum and groves beating Smith.But its a tough call because Smith is still young(kinda like eubank)And can still improve.I really not sure yet on Gass v Dort but if put gun to head id say Gass.So I guess for me its Usyk vs Gass and Groves over Smith.But my pick might change after I see Smith fight Braum.

Comment

Working...
                      X