Tommy morrison would be champ in todays era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Been rewatching some of "the duke"

We all know his chin frailties especially if caught cold.

But he was a fantastic puncher, very fluid and if you watch his fights he actually had good movement too.

Hed blast out most of todays heavies
    Tommy Morrison was a terrible human to the point that he doesn't even deserve a thread here at NSB. He was a self-admitted steroid user. Got HIV/AIDS, denied it, and continued to have unprotected sex with his wife to prove his megalomaniac point.

He even finagled some fights while he was infected and put fighters lives at risk.

I know a guy who used to train at his gym and he told me a lot of shít about Morrison. Well hated.

By todays testing standards Morrison would be on his 2nd-3rd suspension and getting knocked out by Joe Shít The Ragman because he'd be weak as a kitten.
    Last edited by McNulty; 11-17-2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

I doubt Morrison would even get passed Breazeale, this era's heavies are seriously underrated.

Breazeale has a monster chin, stands 6'7 280 and has an 85% knockout rate. He could easily weather the storm from Morrison and tag him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          I doubt Morrison would even get passed Breazeale, this era's heavies are seriously underrated.

Breazeale has a monster chin, stands 6'7 280 and has an 85% knockout rate. He could easily weather the storm from Morrison and tag him.
          I do agree that todays heavys are the best since early 90s and that Breazeale is underated he got some ba lls on him and good am pedigree.Matter a fact I think that was Joshua's best performance NOT best win that was clearly Wlad but thought he looked better.Joshua I really think is whole nuther fighter at 240-5 over that and his stamina has went to s hite.If he keeps it up he will lift himself right outta title.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Tommy Morrison was a terrible human to the point that he doesn't even deserve a thread here at NSB. He was a self-admitted steroid user. Got HIV/AIDS, denied it, and continued to have unprotected sex with his wife to prove his megalomaniac point.

He even finagled some fights while he was infected and put fighters lives at risk.

I know a guy who used to train at his gym and he told me a lot of shít about Morrison. Well hated.

By todays testing standards Morrison would be on his 2nd-3rd suspension and getting knocked out by Joe Shít The Ragman because he'd be weak as a kitten.
            As opposed to todays heavies who are all steroid users in denial.

Comment

Working...
            X