Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: Hearn's Offer For Joshua Was "Ridiculously Low"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    There you go contradicting yourself again. Were they unification fights? Lets flip flop the facts so it can fit the agenda
    How am i contradicting myself?

Yes some were like Mayweather-Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Imo JP had the benefit of shady judging in that fight.

Also, he's benefitted from it in NZ too. We've seen a hilarious amount of bad judging in germany, U.S also.

Saying it's a british problem is a losers mentality. A victim's mentality.

It happens everwhere and as heavyweight champion of the world you should shut your mouth and make sure it doesn't go to the judges.
      Yet here you are in your own words 'IMO I believe Hughie was the victim of shady officiating' and I'm the one who has victims mentality ? You're a bonafide hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Wilder wasn't offered $4m by Hearn, he was offered close to 3 with US tv.
        Wilder was offered more than double what Parker got to fight in England because Matchroom Sport could more than make their money back on a Wilder fight than anything that Hennessey could've ever imagined making back with Joseph Parker.

Value is value

Comment

• Guys, they lowballed Parker and they will lowball Wilder. That will be the career of Anthony "Lowball" Joshua. Lowball, easier fights, and more money. #Disgusting

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Wilder was offered more than double what Parker got to fight in England because Matchroom Sport could more than make their money back on a Wilder fight than anything that Hennessey could've ever imagined making back with Joseph Parker.

Value is value
            Matchroom have the Sky deal, Hennessy does not, that's what it comes down to.

Comment

Yet here you are in your own words 'IMO I believe Hughie was the victim of shady officiating' and I'm the one who has victims mentality ? You're a bonafide hypocrite.
              I meant david higgins and joe parker.

But alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Joshua has more options than Parker lol.

He could fight me and it would sell out a stadium

Parker isnt getting a payday anywhere else.

What Parker does have is time. He doesnt need to make the fight now, he can wait it out. He knows Joshua wants all teh belts and if he has the last one and he is patient enough eventually they will have to pay him. All he needs to do is satisfy whatever BS mando the WBO throw up and he is good
                Spot on my friend, back to New Zealand for 18 months for a couple easy mandatories, make a few million there then get the big one, perfect business.

Comment

• Parker is running out of time. Povetkin will be coming for that belt by the end of 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    How am i contradicting myself?

Yes some were like Mayweather-Maidana.
                    Hey dork Maidana wasn't the super WBA champ so it wasn't a unification. The WBA was vacant and the winner of that fight was getting the belt.

Comment

Matchroom have the Sky deal, Hennessy does not, that's what it comes down to.
                      Maybe, but even then Wilder-Whyte likely sells out the O2 Arena.

Even without a deal with Sky, you'd assume that a guy making so much noise over the Joshua talks would've at least been able to sell a few tickets in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X