Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: Hearn's Offer For Joshua Was "Ridiculously Low"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: Hearn's Offer For Joshua Was "Ridiculously Low"

According to David Higgins, promoter for WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs), he was shocked at the "low" offer that was presented to him from Eddie Hearn, who promotes IBF, IBO, WBA world champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

But Higgins reveals that Hearn emailed over an offer that was so low that he initially felt the British promoter's email was hacked.

Comment

Probably make more from hearns offer than you would splitting 50/50 with wilder lol

But this article proves what I said about team Parker being blinded by purse splits how is 40% "fair" of you don't generate anything close to that yourself?
      Last edited by Fabes88; 11-13-2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

" or they will fight Wilder, who will obviously win and then we'll fight Wilder 50-50," said Higgins. "If they want to go fight Wilder, they can, and then we'll fight Wilder on a 50-50 basis later in the year, once he has all three belts. "

Comment

Hearn is gonna keep low balling anyone decent that wants aj

Comment

I expect Joshua/Miller, Wilder/Breazeale and Parker/Browne all in the spring then we'll see how things shake out for the summer

Comment

Hearn is now off the rails and total unrealistic .This businessman is forgetting about the boxing side and will get stung.He's been in favour with most fans for a while , now he's fast becoming a joke.

If 20% is true he's out ....Parker for all his faults has a title and deserves at least 30-35% Wise up Eddie .

Comment

If the offer is too low then OK, but he's being stupidly confident that Parker with his WBO belt is going to get a 50/50 split with a Wilder who has 3 belts.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with 80/20 split as AJ is the star here and Parker will ultimately make more from the fight than in his next 3,4 fights combined.

What I do find funny tho, is how many of the people accussing Hearn, the same ones that always accuse Arum of lowballing, are big Mayweather fans that never had a problem with Mayweather lowballing his opponents, and May was notorious for that.

Comment

Didn't take long for the apologists to deflect by turning this into a Wilder attack. Stop being simpletons. Hearn is a shyster. No different than Oscar. Accept it.

You can like AJ without offering mental servitude to Hearn.

Comment

Working...
                    X