No announcement yet.

Deontay "DUCKSQUAD" Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
    Mayweather was a proven draw but even he sucked against Berto. So, it is not just about being a draw. It is also about your dance partner.

Ward and Kovalev were never big in America. Ward - maybe, but Kovalev not really. Most Americans respect Ward's ability but find his style somewhat boring. He is also not brash or a trash talker like Floyd or Wilder so that obviously did not help him sell since more people I think pay to watch others lose than to watch them win.

I can make a poll but what difference does it make right now? Once the fight is made, if the location is in the US, then a poll will make more sense imo. I'll pass on the issue of being ******ed - common sense is not common I guess.
    Mayweather sucked against Berto. If 500k PPV is sucking what is 700k on Showtime? Absolute dog****.

Comment

if it's all about money, then this fight needs to happen in the UK, simple. huge stadium and UK ppv where Joshua is a mega star. you put this now on ppv in the US and it'll bomb badly. maybe it can do more than crawford-postol, just maybe and crawford is by far the better and bigger star between the 2 americans.

50-50 at this point is ridiculous.
      Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 11-11-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Mayweather sucked against Berto. If 500k PPV is sucking what is 700k on Showtime? Absolute dog****.
        Your intellectual level shows in every of your comment. Not sure you can make a simple statement without an insult. Grow up!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          IMO Joshua is the draw and should get a higher percentage. However, since Joshua-Klitschko only had like $9-10mil live gate in a 90k packed stadium, financially it’s better to have the fight in Vegas where events like this gross huge money. If AJ wants to be in front of his crowd instead and wants the fight in England imo Deontay should go there.

At this point we as fans should see that each guy wants to make an optional money grab defense before they fight each other. I’m ok with that but anything more is BS.
          Good post.

Comment

Your intellectual level shows in every of your comment. Not sure you can make a simple statement without an insult. Grow up!
            Don't talk about intellectual levels you're thick as **** pal. You're the one that think Wilder-Joshua would sell 1 mil PPV in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Don't talk about intellectual levels you're thick as **** pal. You're the one that think Wilder-Joshua would sell 1 mil PPV in America.
              You again confirmed my point. You cannot speak without an insult. You just can't help it. Get some help!

Comment

You again confirmed my point. You cannot speak without an insult. You just can't help it. Get some help!
                WTF for? Thick ****s need to be called thick ****s, maybe they'll try not to be thick ****s in future.

Comment

Keep twisting the obvious. Real boxing fans know who is doing the ducking!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Those 5$ UK PPV's tho. We paying 80+ U.S dollars for our PPV's, theres levels to this.
                    Levels to your stupidity?

are you bragging about having to pay more for a fight?

Comment

this was always going to be the case. people on here are so ****ing stupid and naive, just believing everything wilder says. wilder doesnt want the fight, he knows his limitations and hes one of them fighters that when the 0 goes, theres nothing left. it reminds me of danny garcia slightly pre thurman, we all knew he wasnt much good but cause he had the '0' there was always that 'he finds a way to win' argument 'fighting to the level of opposition'. the fact is he wasnt that great and wilder is even worse. you dont get elite fighter with sloppy technique like wilders for a reason, they always get found out.

Comment

Working...
                      X