Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder wants 50-50 split with AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's be real.. Even the LDBC (Wilder Nut Huggers On YouTube) are coming out and saying Wilder is reaching here.. 78sportstv had an interview with Wilder and thats where the quotes are from, an even 78sportstv cut the interview most likely because he knows that Wilder asking for 50/50 is basically Wilder pricing himself out.

Please tell me what has Wilder done to demand 50%?

Hes never been on PPV.. AJ holds PPV record in UK.
    He's never fought a big name.. AJ stopped the biggest name at heavyweight.
    Wilder has 1 belt.. AJ has 3.
    He struggles to sellout small arenas.. AJ sold out 78k tickets in one day against late replacement.
    He earnt 1.4mill in his last fight.. AJ got guaranteed 20mil plus PPV.

FACT: AJ gets more money to drive around in a range rover and wear his Beats By Dre headphones at weigh ins than Wilders whole purse.
    Last edited by NahMean; 11-11-2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Joshua should throw him a bone. A 70-30, or a flat fee

That means he ducking if he doesn't except right, that's how it's been on here in the past?

Comment

that website isn't exactly real news, but I guess this is just a starting point, no way he's serious, best case he gets 40%

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          alot of people say they want things and settle for something different...dont call wilder the problem when hearn hasnt even sent a resonable offer let alone ANY offer...

you guys are plain delusional.....hearn hasnt sent **** to wilder....

who is dillian whyte? whats he ever sold or done? yet hearn wants to pay wilder 4 mil to fight that nobody.....so id say 12 mil to wilder is reasonable....send him that offer and see if he doesnt jump....but hearn aint sending nothing....hes just talking in circles

but like i said...eventually public pressure will mount on joshua if he keeps avoiding....wilder will knock people out and call joshua out till they have no choice......

canelo didnt need golovkin...he was making good money and doing just fine....canelo was doubling golovkins ppv sales for weak fights like liam smith.....yet canelo was able to give golovin fair money......

you guys can delay the inevitable if you wish...but joshua is going to get his lights put out

wilder can say he wants an 80/20 split in his favor if he wants.....till hearn puts a piece of paper in front of him detailing his prize money it all means NOTHING....

BUT HEARN AINT SENDING ANY OFFERS AT ALL!
          Why cant Wilder make an offer??

Serious question. Because the answer is their side simply doesnt have the financials to compete with Hearn.

US boxing lol... bunch of skint broke *******

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Golovkin and Canelo were stars in the same country, Joshua and Wilder aren't.

The public pressure will mount on Joshua ONLY if Wilder comes to UK and knock Whyte the **** out, because right now he's no more popular over there than Fury, Whyte or Haye. All these fights would be much bigger than AJ/Wilder right now.
            There's the truth!
            Hearn's a business man. He wants the Wilder fight as I genuinely think he's confident of unifying the division with his man. He wants to make the fight huge though!
            A lot of casuals in the UK will think Wilder is another punch-bag for AJ to drill in the first 3 rounds if the fight is the first of the three that Hearn's proposing for next year.
            The money is over here, and if Wilder came and made easy work of Whyte in the UK, he'll have a huge negotiation stick to use for later in the year.

Comment

When AJ fights: 90,000 people show up, it's a PPV fight and there are 660,000 buys

When Wilder fights: 8,000 people show up, he's never fought on one single PPV, EVAH!!!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a REAL hard time seeing how Wilder brings anything to the table besides a belt. It's looking like a 80-20 or 85-15 split in AJ's favor to me with the fight happening in the UK.

Deontay trying to duck his way out of yet another fight. If he can't get someone to taint drug testing samples, he'll handle it himself with the priceout option, LMAO.

Comment

In this situation Deontay Wilder holds one portion of the IBF/WBA Super/WBC/WBO title. So that entitles him immediately to a 25% share. Anthony Joshua holds two portions, so that entitles him to 50%. There's 25% left to divide in negotiations. 60-40% or 65-35% in favour of AJ are more than fair in this case.

Comment

If real, this is yet another case of American fighters looking to duck their best opponents but claiming they want more money than they deserve.

Comment

He doesn’t care about money doe , they aren’t even into deep negotiations yet. Anyways this is why I laugh when I see all this emotional rants from posters on here. I have seen this with Mayweather opponents over the years. We want the fight, stop ducking etc but even when presented with their biggest payday ever everyone blames Mayweather.

Comment

A request for 50-50% by Deontay Wilder and his team should be taken as an insult. They know they're being unrealistic and seem to be trying to price themselves out. Eddie Hearn has gone to their country to try to negotiate and all we're hearing is how him and Anthony Joshua are trying to duck. I think it's Wilders people who don't want the fight unless they're paid off. They're basically saying "make us a stupid offer or you're ducking us". So disrespectful and naive from these morons.

Comment

Working...
                      X