Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trouser python View Post
    You accepted that KushKing guys bet that he could prove UNIVERSALLY that Easter is rated higher than Linares. He is unable to do this so I am assuming he will be a man of his word and hand his account over to you.
    Imbecile,good luck with you & your alt trying to prove that when you pussed out at last min with bs terms u changed at last minute to suit you,as u know the official rankings back me up.

Comment

You accepted that KushKing guys bet that he could prove UNIVERSALLY that Easter is rated higher than Linares. He is unable to do this so I am assuming he will be a man of his word and hand his account over to you.
      No I don't see him as kind of guy who is man of his word.I just really think as fans we need to not except/demand better treatment or we will never get it.And it aint even that MG V RE is bad fight but its not best v best at least not now.Would not surprise me if Easter ends up being better then Linares BUT he is not NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Moron 1st of all we never bet,as he at the time of agreeing to the bet started making demands that I use a certain organization that suits him based on peoples opinions rather than the boxrec computer thats unbiased. If you actually learned how to read youd see that I told him screw him with his bs orgs rankings. And lastly who in tha hell asked you for your imbecilic opinion with your CLEARLY alt account & your 2 posts. Run along now chump....
        He accept the bet, and by him excluding certain organisations' rankings this was actually in your favor as you have written in black and white that you will UNIVERSALLY prove it. So by him eliminating boxrec and the alphabets this is just 2 less sources you had to provide proof for. Very kind of John if you ask me.

Now be a man, own up to your bet and pass your account over to John as you have lost this bet.

Comment

He accept the bet, and by him excluding certain organisations' rankings this was actually in your favor as you have written in black and white that you will UNIVERSALLY prove it. So by him eliminating boxrec and the alphabets this is just 2 less sources you had to provide proof for. Very kind of John if you ask me.

Now be a man, own up to your bet and pass your account over to John as you have lost this bet.
          Imbecilic alt,nobody asked your 2 post having ass your opinion or I would've told you what it was. Now run along trouser needle dîckey...:bukkake:

Comment

Imbecile,good luck with you & your alt trying to prove that when you pussed out at last min with bs terms u changed at last minute to suit you,as u know the official rankings back me up.
            WELL THEN DO POLL and see if ayone else besides you and your ALT think boxec is "official"like I said I bet not only are they not con "official"they would be 4th out of 4 so there u go u can prove your right.But u are little boy whose ba lls have not dropped yet.ps don't worry I'm sure thet will drop after puberty.Do poll or go away

Comment

Thank you and not just for sticking up for me but just for being a decent human being.But now there really gonna believe u are my ALT or I'm your's LOL but really you seem like cool guy I gotta get to bed hope I see you(and never them)again.

Comment

Imbecilic alt,nobody asked your 2 post having ass your opinion or I would've told you what it was. Now run along trouser needle dîck...:bukkake:
                Is that all you have to say? You don't want my opinion because I'm calling you out on a bet you owe? Now look who is the little b****. You thought you were being a smart guy but you slipped up and now have to hand over your account and if you are a man of your word you will do so.

I have been looking at this site for quite some time but never made an account until a couple of months ago, and other than some of the delusional pac fans on here from years gone by, you would have to be the worst contributor this site has seen. I understand that there is not a lot I can do to make you pay up on your bet but at least I have called you out on it so all the other posters can see what sort of person they are dealing with next time you decide to have one of your all too frequent tantrums on here.

Comment

Is that all you have to say? You don't want my opinion because I'm calling you out on a bet you owe? Now look who is the little b****. You thought you were being a smart guy but you slipped up and now have to hand over your account and if you are a man of your word you will do so.

I have been looking at this site for quite some time but never made an account until a couple of months ago, and other than some of the delusional pac fans on here from years gone by, you would have to be the worst contributor this site has seen. I understand that there is not a lot I can do to make you pay up on your bet but at least I have called you out on it so all the other posters can see what sort of person they are dealing with next time you decide to have one of your all too frequent tantrums on here.

Wawahwah didn't read your **** post, don't care what 2 post imbecilic alt says. Anyone with any sense that not a ****** casual like u CLEARLY are will know I am right which is why all the posters with rep agreed. So run along & keep telling yourself u know wtf your talking about ok schmuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                    WELL THEN DO POLL and see if ayone else besides you and your ALT think boxec is "official"like I said I bet not only are they not con "official"they would be 4th out of 4 so there u go u can prove your right.But u are little boy whose ba lls have not dropped yet.ps don't worry I'm sure thet will drop after puberty.Do poll or go away
                    This guy is so dumb if he truly rates boxrec. His logic is also flawed when he says its a computer that determines the ratings. It is true that a computer calculates the ratings but who does this guy think makes the rules that the algorithm follows? Does he think the computer watches the fight lol? People make the rules for the algorithm ffs, so the rules are going to be just as subjective as someones opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                      Idiot they are the ranking that is known as the standard,any imbecile who doesn't know that is just a casual schmuck.
                      They are the only unbiased p4p & divisional ranking on earth.

When asked how important BoxRec was to him, boxing promoter Lou DiBella stated that "anyone in boxing who says he doesn't use BoxRec is either a complete imbecile or lying" and Bruce Trampler, the matchmaker for Top Rank, said that "short of actually being at a fight, they're the best source of information out there."[3]

Only morons would ever try to make the arguments youve been making, claiming "garcias ducking linares for easter & cherrypicking because of my favorite biased p4p rankings "

Comment

Working...
                      X