Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Idiot they are the ranking that is known as the standard,any imbecile who doesn't know that is just a casual schmuck.
    They are the only unbiased p4p & divisional ranking on earth.

When asked how important BoxRec was to him, boxing promoter Lou DiBella stated that "anyone in boxing who says he doesn't use BoxRec is either a complete imbecile or lying" and Bruce Trampler, the matchmaker for Top Rank, said that "short of actually being at a fight, they're the best source of information out there."[3]

Only morons would ever try to make the arguments youve been making, claiming "garcias ducking linares for easter & cherrypicking because of my favorite biased p4p rankings "

Yet another ******ed statement, of course ppl use boxrec for information, who fought who, when they fought, belts that were fought for, weights the fight was fought at, where was the fight etc... when have you ever heard anyone say " awww but he's ranked number 1 on boxrec" lol get off the bongs brahhh your brain is fried

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Idiot they are the ranking that is known as the standard,any imbecile who doesn't know that is just a casual schmuck.
      They are the only unbiased p4p & divisional ranking on earth.

When asked how important BoxRec was to him, boxing promoter Lou DiBella stated that "anyone in boxing who says he doesn't use BoxRec is either a complete imbecile or lying" and Bruce Trampler, the matchmaker for Top Rank, said that "short of actually being at a fight, they're the best source of information out there."[3]

Only morons would ever try to make the arguments youve been making, claiming "garcias ducking linares for easter & cherrypicking because of my favorite biased p4p rankings "

Ibo also do there rankings based of a computer algorithm are we gonna start recognising the ibo

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Do you think Linares could of went up to 140 and beat Broner??? I dont! He couldnt even beat DeMarco who Broner KO'd. You cant call someone a ducker for taking an equally tough fight and for ALMOST double the money. He also said Garcia ducked Cotto??? Cotto is and ex-Middleweight and even at 154 thats still 20lbs, 3 weight classes higher before hydrating begins.

I just think the "duck" word is thrown around WAY too much?? And usually casul fans who dont know the sport use that word...

I see now you were referring to him not me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          You gotta be one ****** mother****er if you really believe that!
          But your a punk, b itch ass hater that's always hating on Oscar so I'm not surprised you'll say something ****** like that!
          You piece of shet loser!
          Calm down Oscar. We all know you’re a **** promoter. Schafer built it and you ruined it.

Comment

• I rank Easter ahead of Linares right now anyway. Commey and Shafikov were more dangerous challengers than Mitchell, Crolla and Campbell

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Calm down Oscar. We all know you’re a **** promoter. Schafer built it and you ruined it.
              What have you accomplished in life b itch??? Answer me fa ggot!
              It tripps me out when punk mother****ers like you have never accomplished anything in life but yet you wanna try and put another man down cause he succeeded and you didn't! Saying Oscar is ****** but in reality he's far from ******! He's the first fighter to venture on his own and promote himself while still fighting. He paved the way for Mayweather and other fighters to do the same.
              He runs a multi million dollar promotion company, is part owner of a major league soccer team, has millions invested in real estate, has his own ****zine and boxing TV network named after THE RING, but yet b itches like you wanna say he's ******... Obviously he's not!
              You don't accomplish everything he has by being ******.
              But some piece of shet like you who lives off welfare and still lives with his mommy wants to call another man ******....
              Your just a worthless piece of garbage!

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Another reason why Oscar is a ****** promoter. Fighters turn fights down all the time. Gbp are the only ones who do press releases about it. Fighters look at that type of stuff
                The only one ****** is you carpet head.

This is the PBC mantra, fight a bunch of nobodies for for as much money possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheClap View Post
                  ****** thou art Sir
                  I know u r but what am I, sir?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    What have you accomplished in life b itch??? Answer me fa ggot!
                    It tripps me out when punk mother****ers like you have never accomplished anything in life but yet you wanna try and put another man down cause he succeeded and you didn't! Saying Oscar is ****** but in reality he's far from ******! He's the first fighter to venture on his own and promote himself while still fighting. He paved the way for Mayweather and other fighters to do the same.
                    He runs a multi million dollar promotion company, is part owner of a major league soccer team, has millions invested in real estate, has his own ****zine and boxing TV network named after THE RING, but yet b itches like you wanna say he's ******... Obviously he's not!
                    You don't accomplish everything he has by being ******.
                    But some piece of shet like you who lives off welfare and still lives with his mommy wants to call another man ******....
                    Your just a worthless piece of garbage!
                    Wahhh wahhh wahhh keep crying like a b1tch lmaooo. You’re a ****** loving crackhead. You’re in your feelings like a female

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      The only one ****** is you carpet head.

This is the PBC mantra, fight a bunch of nobodies for for as much money possible.
                      And what’s GBP mantra? Live off Canelo the only fighter they have? Or put on ****ty mismatches like Canelo-Khan/ Kirkland/ JccJr

Since when did Linares become a global star *******?lmaoooo. I’d argue that Robert Easter is more popular. Robert Easter never been knocked out 3 times, twice in the first round like Linares lmao. He definitely doesn’t deserve a 50/50 split and GBP knows this. They need the attention which is why they keep doing these pathetic press releases

Comment

Working...
                      X