Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    show one person I never paid(I have never bet money on here lol)
    Also EVERYONE says this sht until they LOSE!

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Funny how the lil bich with supposedly only 2 posts,(that was accusing others of being alts )has now taken it upon yourself to to do mental gymnastics to make it out that I lost a bet

If your not an alt You've been here for hours now trying to argue that some guy u don't know somehow won a bet, you've taken a huge personal interest in him supposedly winning ,you even resorted to claiming someone can agree to a bet & specifically specify caveats that happen to be the ranking he knows Ill use AFTER AGREEING.

If you're not an alt then your a total gàylord that lusts for his meat.:*******: move along, I'm not the sausage your looking for.

Funny how u even write exactly like him,& how your both total novice dumb asses.
      1 dude owes me $$$ and dumb *** John I will also. In case he tries to forget about are bet I wanted to include you...

Comment

show one person I never paid(I have never bet money on here lol)
        You know what I don't like you. So lets raise the bet to $500 or more??? *** it I'll put 1K on Lemuix. IN CANADA...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I won. Don't you owe me $$$ for Liam Smith???
          ???????????????? show me were we EVEN TALKED about that fight MUCLH LESS BET ***en bs

Comment

My bad you don't owe me YET... LMAO on you thinking Saunders is going to get a decision in Canada.... And you POS better FKN pay.
            Like I said before I commit to bet I want see some posters on here that I know/respect that will say U WILL PAY.

Comment

You know what I don't like you. So lets raise the bet to $500 or more??? *** it I'll put 1K on Lemuix. IN CANADA...
              Like I would bet somguy off internet that have seen or know exactly where their live a thousand or more lmao.And the fact you are acting like you would makes me think you would not pay the 50$.

Comment

Like I would bet somguy off internet that have seen or know exactly where their live a thousand or more lmao.And the fact you are acting like you would makes me think you would not pay the 50$.
                I dont expect sht from you. Your bestie just lost to me and ghosted....

Comment

I dont expect sht from you. Your bestie just lost to me and ghosted....
                  ????????????? who the hell is that and what are talking about?????

Comment

• I'm so sick of Mikey Garcia. Why is he doing this to his career.

Comment

????????????? who the hell is that and what are talking about?????
                      Bi@tch you know DAMN well!!! I bet $50 on Liam Smith and tried betting you but YOU never responded back. You said you would take Saunders doe NEXT!! Read the earlier comments. That jackoff you kept suking on owes me some fkn $$.

Comment

Working...
                      X