Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
    Mikey owns anyone and everyone @ 135 and probably 140... should probably be pfp number1....and yes Easter/linares is probably 50/50 but come on linares is and should be ranked higher at this point in time..... I probably should have left you out of it.... the fact you replied with a logical statement proves that unlike the other guy who just goes full ******
    Funny that I only go off on both of u 2 lil fággots who run your manpleaser 24/7 & start name-calling 1st,funny that nobody else says I go full ****** except both u two ******ed inbred gimps. Your known as the resident inbred bîtches around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      done little fake azz boxrec rating idiot that's just the best lmao.
      Pound that keyboard drunking Irishman!!! You just mad because Easter vs. Garcia is going to be a GOOD fight and Linares fighting another bum wont be!

You never answered me on why you hate Garcia soo much??

Funny how some websites have Linares ranked higher then Garcia BUT almost ALL have Garcia in their P4P top 10 list???

Damn i WISH linares and he was fighting??? Could of used some easy $$$$ for after the holidays. Dip sht John Doe would of been an easy mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Hey dumb ass, Ring is so trustworthy they still have Tyson Fury ranked the same as linares bum ass as division champ. Surely u agree with that huh fanboi?
        yes I do they are both lineral champs but I do think Tyson Fury should be stripped bty now and I bet before next issue he will be.But again take poll.And your boxrec will finish 4th out of 4

Comment

• He is very astute. He has both his fighting and business head on, must have learn a lot growing up in a fighting family.

Comment

done little fake azz boxrec rating idiot that's just the best lmao.
            The other thing I like is how they can only come back with racist remarks or personal attack rather than argue there actual point

Comment

Mikey owns anyone and everyone @ 135 and probably 140... should probably be pfp number1....and yes Easter/linares is probably 50/50 but come on linares is and should be ranked higher at this point in time..... I probably should have left you out of it.... the fact you replied with a logical statement proves that unlike the other guy who just goes full ******
              Im just messing around with him. I dont get too worked up over anything.

I agree 1000% Garcia would win and Easter/Linares would be 50/50 now. But not much longer??? Linares is on the wrong side of 30 amd has a lot of miles on him.

Comment

yes I do they are both lineral champs but I do think Tyson Fury should be stripped bty now and I bet before next issue he will be.But again take poll.And your boxrec will finish 4th out of 4
                Dumb ass u just claimed boxrec is bs for having canelo as #1 mw yet ring has him as division champ as well, typical hypocrite. You think fury should be hw #1 ,that says everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Pound that keyboard drunking Irishman!!! You just mad because Easter vs. Garcia is going to be a GOOD fight and Linares fighting another bum wont be!

You never answered me on why you hate Garcia soo much??

Funny how some websites have Linares ranked higher then Garcia BUT almost ALL have Garcia in their P4P top 10 list???

Damn i WISH linares and he was fighting??? Could of used some easy $$$$ for after the holidays. Dip sht John Doe would of been an easy mark.
                  Yes I did you just cant read??????????? I said I think he beats ALL AT 135.But that don't mean you should not fight #2.Now really I'm done I just keep repeating same thing and you just cant understand.Do poll with the 3 I named and your BOXREC(I REALLY JUST SPIT UP MY FOOD JUST WRITING LAST PART)And your boxrec will be 4th.So I don't hate micky obv but I know a duck when I see one.and like other guy posted who even knows if it will be Easter.Now do poll or shut up and quit qouting me.

Comment

The other thing I like is how they can only come back with racist remarks or personal attack rather than argue there actual point
                    How can i even talk reasonable to someone when they are quoting someone else as my comments??? He cant even get other peoples comments rights?? So yeah i think he's drinking...And you didnt read some of his earlier comments.

Comment

I like how your too much of a coward to address me directly,& how your the coward who started crying like a beligerent racist bîtch in another thread then held a grudge til now,or how your too ****** to have read that he started attacking me for no reason you ****** fággot bîtch. Go ahead and report me like before COWARD

Comment

Working...
                      X