Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Wawahwah didn't read your **** post, don't care what 2 post imbecilic alt says. Anyone with any sense that not a filthy casual like u CLEARLY are will know I am right which is why all the posters with rep agreed. So run along & keep telling yourself u know wtf your talking about ok schmuck?
    You use the term CASUAL like it is some sort of derogatory term in boxing. Isn't this sport in desperate need of more casual fans to bring it back to it's glory years? Why would you speak to a new fan of the sport you claim to 'love' in such a manner, as if I am beneath you because I have less understanding of boxing? Maybe fans like you are actually part of the problem as to why this sport is lacking a casual fan base...

Comment

Idiot they are the ranking that is known as the standard,any imbecile who doesn't know that is just a casual schmuck.
      They are the only unbiased p4p & divisional ranking on earth.

When asked how important BoxRec was to him, boxing promoter Lou DiBella stated that "anyone in boxing who says he doesn't use BoxRec is either a complete imbecile or lying" and Bruce Trampler, the matchmaker for Top Rank, said that "short of actually being at a fight, they're the best source of information out there."[3]

Only morons would ever try to make the arguments youve been making, claiming "garcias ducking linares for easter & cherrypicking because of my favorite biased p4p rankings "

thennnnnn dooooooooooooo polllllllllllllllllllllll good night u idiot little big mouth bye

Comment

• Originally posted by trouser python View Post
        This guy is so dumb if he truly rates boxrec. His logic is also flawed when he says its a computer that determines the ratings. It is true that a computer calculates the ratings but who does this guy think makes the rules that the algorithm follows? Does he think the computer watches the fight lol? People make the rules for the algorithm ffs, so the rules are going to be just as subjective as someones opinion.
        You dumb ********of course someone makes the algorithm,but its been the same algorithm,its not some ass hats opinion like yourself,its set in stone,its bitcoin to your fed reserve fiat currency,got it dumb ass? Its a formula there for all to see that is completely unbiased & takes into account every facet of boxing,but imbecilic cucks like you would rather listen to opinionated special interest that have Lomachenko as top p4p. You are truly a casual moron.
        Last edited by kushking; 11-09-2017, 02:52 AM.

Comment

You use the term CASUAL like it is some sort of derogatory term in boxing. Isn't this sport in desperate need of more casual fans to bring it back to it's glory years? Why would you speak to a new fan of the sport you claim to 'love' in such a manner, as if I am beneath you because I have less understanding of boxing? Maybe fans like you are actually part of the problem as to why this sport is lacking a casual fan base...
          It's because your a moron who comes on here to run your mouth when you CLEARLY have no clue wtf your talking about. I don't treat new fans like you, unless they behave like dimwits like you. You came here & attacked me without even Reading how this conversation started with him calling me names for no reason. If im not attacked I won't attack,but when someone (whos opinions the minority here) starts slanderous namecalling 4 no reason of course all bets are off,code of the streets.
          Last edited by kushking; 11-09-2017, 02:50 AM.

Comment

You dumb imbecilic gimp,of course someone makes the algorithm,but its been the same algorithm,its not some ass hats opinion like yourself,its set in stone,its bitcoin to your fed reserve fiat currency,got it dumb ass? Its a formula there for all to see that is completely unbiased & takes into account every facet of boxing,but imbecilic cucks like you would rather listen to opinionated special interest that have Lomachenko as top p4p. You are truly a casual moron.
            If you truly believe this then I hope you have someone looking out for you in life for your own sake because you sound like an ideal target for someone to take advantage of. There are so many unquantifiable aspects to boxing that a mathematical model cannot account for and others that can only be so accurate for that matter.

As the statistician George Box once said "All models are wrong, but some are helpful".

Try to read between the lines when you take in that quote, that is if you have the capacity to do so.

Comment

It's because your a moron who comes on here to run your mouth when you CLEARLY have no clue wtf your talking about. I don't treat new fans like you, unless they behave like dimwits like you. You came here & attacked me without even Reading how this conversation started with him calling me names for no reason. If im not attacked I won't attack,but when someone (whos opinions the minority here) starts slanderous namecalling 4 no reason of course all bets are off,code of the streets.
              LOOOOOL Are you serious dude??? You are obviously completely oblivious to how you come across to others. That is honestly something a 6 year kid would say.

In relation to me running my mouth, I'm not running my mouth, I just called you out on a debt you owe this John fellow. I could see that he was, as he quoted "losing his Irish temper" and missed the part where he had in fact won the bet. Now I was taught from a very young age, that if you make a bet with another man you must honor that bet and I expect the same from others. So knowing that you are unable to provide universal proof, I am sure you will be a man of your word and honor your bet.

Comment

• I don't think Easter Jr. is gonna fight Mikey next, I don't think he's ready for that kind of fight. Robert Easter is good but he's pretty limited and will be an underdog against Mikey imo. However I can't think of any other fight for which showtime can pay Mikey 1.5 Million, so we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

If you truly believe this then I hope you have someone looking out for you in life for your own sake because you sound like an ideal target for someone to take advantage of. There are so many unquantifiable aspects to boxing that a mathematical model cannot account for and others that can only be so accurate for that matter.

As the statistician George Box once said "All models are wrong, but some are helpful".

Try to read between the lines when you take in that quote, that is if you have the capacity to do so.
                  If you're ready to actually talk boxing then fine:

Of course its not perfect,but its completely unbiased while the rest of them are not. The other p4p are completely rediculous,if every single mandatory challenger was determined by boxrec you wouldn't have mismatches like charlo vs heiland as final eliminator. Boxrec has a formula that takes into account all the main aspects of boxing & assigns each a value set in stone. If a fighter wins against another top fighter it gives them more points,& if they win by ko or by wide scorecards they get more points,if they haven't fought in a few mos. but the opponent's they beat won a big fight then it still improves those fighters rank. The rank is reset every day.

Compare that with espn that has biased groupies doing the ranking based on simply opinions,& they are reset after a certain timeframe.
                  http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Bo...gs_Description

Comment

LOOOOOL Are you serious dude??? You are obviously completely oblivious to how you come across to others. That is honestly something a 6 year kid would say.

In relation to me running my mouth, I'm not running my mouth, I just called you out on a debt you owe this John fellow. I could see that he was, as he quoted "losing his Irish temper" and missed the part where he had in fact won the bet. Now I was taught from a very young age, that if you make a bet with another man you must honor that bet and I expect the same from others. So knowing that you are unable to provide universal proof, I am sure you will be a man of your word and honor your bet.
                    No you came here talking about something you know nothing about,if you actually read every post you'd know when I kept hounding him on betting me,he claimed "no experts have linares ranked below easter,u cant find me 1 that can" I said I can prove that he was ranked higher than linares in something more definitive than some so called experts opinion. He started claiming that I can't use boxrec,& need to use trans rank, I said screw you with your bs.

So stop talking outta your dumb bîtch ass,u are nothing but a lil coward that clearly agrees with him & decided to start talking out your ass about something you know zero about,I can give a flying **** if u disagree,your a guinea punk

Comment

• You write this:
                      Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      So I assume that means u accept my bet that I can't PROVE easters universally rated higher than linares? U keep talking tough & your exact words were"can't show experts that rate him higher than linares" well im willing to prove it, without showing experts,ill do 1 better. You keep saying hes cherrypicking easter instead of higher ranked linares then put your manpleaser where your mouth is.

Account bet me that I can't prove easters rated higher. Otherwise I will continue to troll u whenever u open your dumb ass mouth ever again.
                      Then this:
                      Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      chicken,keep ducking my bet,your not even a man,coward. Ima put this thread in my signature if u don't bet me after talking all that bs,I called your bluff & u bîtch out instead...bwaokbwokbwok chicken
                      Then he wrote this:
                      Originally posted by john l View Post
                      DEAL and don't show me no bs alpha bit boys or Boxrec THERING OR trans I know he is not in THE RING BUT ILL ACCEPT TRANS NAT.
                      As I said earlier he actually altered the bet in your favor when accepting your bet.

This is it in black and white, you owe this guy your account. End of story.
                      Last edited by trouser python; 11-09-2017, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X