Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
    Dude honestly how old are you? Plz quote me on one racist thing I've said, plz find me 1, and I will never speak of you again....
    Your just a coward who replys indirectly making imbecilic accusations while replying to others,then crys afterwards like a trick on her rag.

I am someone who always gets in people's ass if their racist on any race, yet because I call bums who are hyped up because of their market value of being white,great white hypes,that supposedly means im racist against whites,(which, I might be considered on any given day as every & any Single race by baiters like you based on who im a fan of)

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      Yup just those two.What real fan don't wanna see 1vs 2 if I did not think anything og mickey I would not give a s hite who he fought.Its because I rec Linares as Lineral champ and micky #1.And if they fight I would pick mickey.But that don't mean he just gets a pass because I or anyone else THINKS he would beat other top guy.And I rate Easter 3rd so I like him too but iv been boxing fan too long I think because I'm sick of this s hite.This would be same as the Pats not wanting to Pitt in AFC champ and instead say they wanns play the Bills.I mean this s hite would not float in anyother sport.Buts us boxing fans are so used to getting this stuff idiots like them act defend it lol.
      Hey I agree with ya but tbh in this situation if he got offered more money to fight Easter than linares then I don't really have a problem with it,
      Like you said Easter is still propbably 3rd best and he would give linares a run for his money..... but if it's not Easter then I won't be happy lol I think mickeys pretty confident in beating anybody so I definitely don't think he's ducking or anything

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Your just a coward who replys indirectly making imbecilic accusations while replying to others,then crys afterwards like a trick on her rag.

I am someone who always gets in people's ass if their racist on any race, yet because I call bums who are hyped up because of their market value of being white,great white hypes,that supposedly means im racist against whites,(which, I might be considered on any given day as every & any Single race by baiters like you based on who im a fan of)

Lol all you do is make up bull**** to suit yourself..... and no none of that **** make you racist

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
          omg you are really that dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!Canelo is champ at 160 ggg is rated pfp #1 and they are in same div?????????? get it now being champ don't ness mean they think your the best.now I just gave you ex of Servo and SSR and u still don't get it good night little boy.DO THE POLL. CHICKEN S HITE
          HAHAHAHAHA EPIC MELTDOWN! Trying to cover getting owned by saying gibberish nonsense now really?
          Your exact quote was:
          Originally posted by john l View Post
          bigggggggggggg diff between being lineal champ in 1 div and being #1 pfp.Matter a fact they give him credit for winning title but they don't even rate him as beast middle because ggg is rated pfp#1 and there in same div.

So you were claiming canelo didnt even have a top 10 ranking despite being lineal(equals #1 champ), don't try to pass it off now you cowardis cuck. You don't have a clue & do mental gymnastics when it suits your agenda.

Learn the sport BEFORE talking sh.
          Last edited by kushking; 11-09-2017, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Im done arguing with idiots,im out you guys win your psychotic argument.

Comment

Hey I agree with ya but tbh in this situation if he got offered more money to fight Easter than linares then I don't really have a problem with it,
              Like you said Easter is still propbably 3rd best and he would give linares a run for his money..... but if it's not Easter then I won't be happy lol I think mickeys pretty confident in beating anybody so I definitely don't think he's ducking or anything
              Do you think Linares could of went up to 140 and beat Broner??? I dont! He couldnt even beat DeMarco who Broner KO'd. You cant call someone a ducker for taking an equally tough fight and for ALMOST double the money. He also said Garcia ducked Cotto??? Cotto is and ex-Middleweight and even at 154 thats still 20lbs, 3 weight classes higher before hydrating begins.

I just think the "duck" word is thrown around WAY too much?? And usually casul fans who dont know the sport use that word...

Comment

• Time to hand over your account.

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                So I assume that means u accept my bet that I can't PROVE easters universally rated higher than linares? U keep talking tough & your exact words were"can't show experts that rate him higher than linares" well im willing to prove it, without showing experts,ill do 1 better. You keep saying hes cherrypicking easter instead of higher ranked linares then put your manpleaser where your mouth is.

Account bet me that I can't prove easters rated higher. Otherwise I will continue to troll u whenever u open your dumb ass mouth ever again.
                Dude you owe this John guy your account....

Definition of universally - by everyone; in every case.

I don't believe you have proven this or are able to.

Comment

• Collect your debt

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  bigggggggggggg diff between being lineal champ in 1 div and being #1 pfp.Matter a fact they give him credit for winning title but they don't even rate him as beast middle because ggg is rated pfp#1 and there in same div.
                  You accepted that KushKing guys bet that he could prove UNIVERSALLY that Easter is rated higher than Linares. He is unable to do this so I am assuming he will be a man of his word and hand his account over to you.

Comment

I don't think they really like Linares style for micky.And like I said I have a hard time believing he can make more with Easter then Linares.But I agree I would prob rate Easter 3rd im just tired of boxing NEVER getting it all the way right.I mean if your look at it just from buis sence how can he make more with Easter?I get he will get bigger% of pie but it HAS to be smaller pie.Because no way SHOW pays the same for Easter that HBO,SHOW would bid for MG VS JL.Easter has never been on prem cable SHOW has already invested in Linares and I'm sure HBO WOULD LIKE TO BE mg buis.I don't know but that's what I see and I'm just kinda tired of it.BUT sport like a drug

Comment

• Originally posted by trouser python View Post
                      Dude you owe this John guy your account....

Definition of universally - by everyone; in every case.

I don't believe you have proven this or are able to.
                      Moron 1st of all we never bet,as he at the time of agreeing to the bet started making demands that I use a certain organization that suits him based on peoples opinions rather than the boxrec computer thats unbiased. If you actually learned how to read youd see that I told him screw him with his bs orgs rankings. And lastly who in tha hell asked you for your imbecilic opinion with your CLEARLY alt account & your 2 posts. Run along now chump....

Comment

Working...
                      X