Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Even though it was a straight up robbery that 2 refs gave easter every rd vs shafikov when it was extremely close, Easter is a giant fighting at lightweight so you never know if he might be able to hold his own vs Mikey as styles make fights & at least he's never been kod let alone thrice like Linares.
    And show me ONE expert who rates Easter has high as Linares.Im going to bed because it will be looooooooooooong time before you fing one.

Comment

As usual the dumb bîtch accuses someone of living with their mom,then is too bîtchmade to back up their dîckpleaser they keep running.
      I offered to account bet your bîtch ass that ive made up to 30k at once & make almost 10k a yr off just tax returns between me & my girl,have a brand new sonata,nice house etc.,bank account with more than 30k in it,& what does the lil dumb bîtch respond:"my manpleaser wrote a check I can't cash,so I'll pretend I can't understand him"

let this be a lesson to you never to step to those greater than yourself trick bîtch.

How old are you????????? you sound VERY UNEDUCATED.And if all you have is 30,000 in your savings then you going to be workin at MICKY DS till your 80s.Repeat after me (welcome to Mcdonals can I take your order"

Comment

As usual the dumb bîtch accuses someone of living with their mom,then is too bîtchmade to back up their dîckpleaser they keep running.
        I offered to account bet your bîtch ass that ive made up to 30k at once & make almost 10k a yr off just tax returns between me & my girl,have a brand new sonata,nice house etc.,bank account with more than 30k in it,& what does the lil dumb bîtch respond:"my manpleaser wrote a check I can't cash,so I'll pretend I can't understand him"

let this be a lesson to you never to step to those greater than yourself trick bîtch.

And one more thing QUIT TRYING TO SOUND LIKE A GANGSTER.YOU LITTLE LIVING AT HOME PALE AZZ FAKE LMFAS

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
          I had Easter just shading both.Thought I was lookin at future of div with Easter and Commey.But Commey did not seem to have same power vs shafikov I wonder if he is having prob with weight.I like Easter and if Linares was not around would love this fight.But its a lesser fight and when guy who turns down fight(Garcia)even says it was "good deal"and then gos and fights lesser fight I gonna call him out for it.And I think he can beat Linares but his footwork gives Mikey harder fight and is rated higher then Easter.Only fanboys don't wanna see best fight.
          Get it through your dîckhead u dumb cuck, NOBODY has said they don't want him to fight a champ in each fight next, YOUR just the only dumb **** here stupid enough to say him fighting 5'11" Easter for more $$ is a cherrypick. as long as he fights linares next EVERYONE besides u seems happy,but u just wanna cry like a punk pûssy & namecall those not as stupid as you.:

Comment

• good for you MG....get that money.

Comment

Your the little live at home with mommy punk calling names.And you cant read obv because I must have said 5 fricken times that I would pick mikey in either fight.Put he is fightin lesser opp and if you cant understand that then your just dumb.I don't know what else to say to you.i gave you facts you have opion and a dumb one at that.
              Your a dumb fkn TROLL!! Your a JOKE. Take your dic Loving Linares @ss elsewhere. We get it you dont know sht about boxing!!! You hate Mikey and thats what got your cross dressing self all upset.

Comment

And show me ONE expert who rates Easter has high as Linares.Im going to bed because it will be looooooooooooong time before you fing one.
                I will show you THE EXPERT ABOVE ALL EXPERTS THAT PROVE easters above Linares. But when I do I want your account,bet accounts deal? Or will u bîtch out? Your such a dumb ****ing troll you'll cowar out like a bîtch that u are,if I show you proof that easters universally ranked higher than linares close your account,deal coward?

Comment

Get it through your dîckhead u dumb cuck, NOBODY has said they don't want him to fight a champ in each fight next, YOUR just the only dumb **** here stupid enough to say him fighting 5'11" Easter for more $$ is a cherrypick. as long as he fights linares next EVERYONE besides u seems happy,but u just wanna cry like a punk pûssy & namecall those not as stupid as you.:
                  Let it go! Dude is CLEARLY a JOKE! He dont know sht about boxing. Its some fkn rtarded ALT. thats been banned before.

Comment

I will show you THE EXPERT ABOVE ALL EXPERTS THAT PROVE easters above Linares. But when I do I want your account,bet accounts deal? Or will u bîtch out?
                    I would bet $$$$ Easter would beat Linares right now. Linares just looked like SHT against a SCRUB. While Easter just fought 2 top 5 135 lbers. FKN linaeres has been KTFO before in 1 ROUND!!!! And another time in the 2nd!!! Thats Khan Chinny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Let it go! Dude is CLEARLY a JOKE! He dont know sht about boxing. Its some fkn rtarded ALT. thats been banned before.
                      Typical cowards on this site wanna ask me to prove something then they bîtch out on account bets,I know that even after I prove to him that Easters universally rated higher than Linares he still won't pay just like that cuck kafkod. He won't comment anymore I bet, since now hes scared I'll own his account,even if he won't pay up.

Comment

Working...
                      X