Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    Man you are fanboy or don't know much.IBF or any other don't mean s hite.And EVERY real ratings have Linares rated higher then Easter.And you REALLY think SHOW is going to pay even close to as much as HBO,SHOW bidding for Garcia v Linares.You know Easter has NEVER fought on prem cable right??And you know nobody ouside REAL HARDCORE FANS KNOW HIM RIGHT???????So before you tell somone else to shut up know what your takin about.duck
    Hey dumb ass troll you mentioned legacy on Mikey fighting for the Ibf belt calling it a duck. So gaining another belt in a unification fight for more money hurts his legacy how explain it to me boxing expert. And by the way I'm not the only one calling you out on your nonsense. There are many fans on this sight who are giving you an ear full for your trolling asss bull shyt and many off us can't stand each other either.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      1st of all theres only 1 emo fāggot on here whos trolling & getting their panties in a bunch about someone u CLEARLY hate,calling me names because I don't dīck gargle like u do,

I merely responded to your dumb ass using FACTS,& your the ass hurt gimp because I don't hate Mikey like your dumb ass does,as I respect any fighter of any race like him whos proven himself.

So just STFU,I know way more than your bītch ass,the only dumb hater is you. I said already im a fan of Mikey because hes as proven as they come,but im far from a fanboi of his,I rarely mention him,your the dumb making a fool of yourself.

For your info I fought for jr golden gloves in mesquite Nevada at age 15,whats your bītch ass accomplished in boxing dumb fanboi?

Only a ****** would make a fool of yourself the way EVERYONE here can see by claiming Linares is anything more than a no hoper with a belt thats been kod thrice already by bums. And only a straight ****** would claim Broners not bigger than mikey, what a dumb bītch.

Your the little live at home with mommy punk calling names.And you cant read obv because I must have said 5 fricken times that I would pick mikey in either fight.Put he is fightin lesser opp and if you cant understand that then your just dumb.I don't know what else to say to you.i gave you facts you have opion and a dumb one at that.

Comment

• Damn The Easter vs Mikey fight will be great! I think thats the more competiive fight out the two (easter, linares). But I like to see the linares fight aswell cause its boxing you still have to fight the fights you can say and think x fighter will beat y fighter easy but its still a fight and has to play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
          Hey dumb ass troll you mentioned legacy on Mikey fighting for the Ibf belt calling it a duck. So gaining another belt in a unification fight for more money hurts his legacy how explain it to me boxing expert. And by the way I'm not the only one calling you out on your nonsense. There are many fans on this sight who are giving you an ear full for your trolling asss bull shyt and many off us can't stand each other either.
          I don't give a s hite how many people disagree.Facts are facts dumbazz.Easter less known fact.Linares is rated higher by everone fact.HBO,SHOW bidding for MG V JL would be MORE then SHOW will pay for Easter fact(now maybe haymon sweeting pot a little but cant me much because days of him throwing away money is gone)I also have said in almost everpost that I think Mikey beats Linares so I'm no hatter,Im just not some fanbay who just NEEDS my fighter to win.

Comment

• Mikey went free agent just for scenarios like this so he wasn't binded by some nonsense contract where he was getting hosed for his cash. Like he said he has options now looking out for his own interest instead of some promoter trying to make extensions and thus taking half the money from the fight. Mikey didn't take 2 years off from fighting to not comeback and earn his full worth. That would be foolish on his part. Mikey has alot of supply in fighters out there because he's a free agent and demand because fans want to see him fight. Which are action packed and never boring being Mexican is a plus because of the built in fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Damn The Easter vs Mikey fight will be great! I think thats the more competiive fight out the two (easter, linares). But I like to see the linares fight aswell cause its boxing you still have to fight the fights you can say and think x fighter will beat y fighter easy but its still a fight and has to play out.
              Thank you it is STILL A SPORT.And I bet most SMART posters on here see Linares style harder then Easter at this point.And no one rates Easter higher so WHY THE HELL DONT YOU WANNA SEE BEST?????????

Comment

Dumazz not wasting time sayin it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                  Your the little live at home with mommy punk calling names.And you cant read obv because I must have said 5 fricken times that I would pick mikey in either fight.Put he is fightin lesser opp and if you cant understand that then your just dumb.I don't know what else to say to you.i gave you facts you have opion and a dumb one at that.
                  Your the illiterate bītch that obviously can't read or you'd see there was no need for your bītch ass to start running your dīckpleaser about anything I said,you just start calling people names cause they schooled you with FACTS.

Comment

Mikey went free agent just for scenarios like this so he wasn't binded by some nonsense contract where he was getting hosed for his cash. Like he said he has options now looking out for his own interest instead of some promoter trying to make extensions and thus taking half the money from the fight. Mikey didn't take 2 years off from fighting to not comeback and earn his full worth. That would be foolish on his part. Mikey has alot of supply in fighters out there because he's a free agent and demand because fans want to see him fight. Which are action packed and never boring being Mexican is a plus because of the built in fan base.
                    There was no future fights in contract.And EVEN Mikey said deal was good.Easter good fighter NOT rated higher then Linares.And Easter is a smaller name than Linares.Boxing fans have been treated klike s hite for so long that there just happy he is fightin somebody.Really fans like abused wiwes.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      Your the illiterate bītch that obviously can't read or you'd see there was no need for your bītch ass to start running your dīckpleaser about anything I said,you just start calling people names cause they schooled you with FACTS.
                      You have never schooled anyone.Easter lesser known fact.Easter lower rated by any expert fact.No way SHOW paying more for fighter who NEVER has fought on pre cable fact.You startin see diff between facts and your little man crush fan boy bs.

Comment

Working...
                      X