Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its a fight with Robert Easter then ok. Otherwise, there aren't many guys out there he can justifiably fight instead without justifiably saying he ducked Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I usually dont take ppl serious when they through out the duck word. How many other fighters do you consider duckers???
      Well if Joshua don't take Wilder fight by next summer then that will be duck.And mikey is deff making a duck here.Any body that thinks Easter should be rated higher at 135 then Linares I dont take serious.And pretty much anyone who has held a 122pd title last few have been ducking Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Look at number before you just say that.Only time Mikey had big numbers was with Broner.And like it or not Broner always brings numbers(at least up till that fight)Cant believe all the people are cool with lesser fight.And wonder why the best get away with this s hite.Man even Mikey says it was good deal.If you got good deal to fight the other best in div REAL fighter take it.And mikey would have prob won but took easier fight.And his legacy will pay for it. And all for "maybe" a couple more bucks.Which I doubt
        When has Linares EVER drawn big numbers lol. 50-50 was a clear lowball offer. At least Easter is still a legit opponent and he's not cherrypicking bums or bringing little guys up 2 weight classes like Lomo.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Broner is a 4 division champ & way bigger than mikey,nuff said. And yes he most certainly did destroy broner the scorecards which were generous for Broner still had him winning almost every single rd.

What fight were u watching?

And seriously him fighting an undefeated champ for more$$ is somehow ducking a no hoper with 3 ko losses that wanted 50%.
          Dude I can tell you don't know much about boxing "undefeated don't mean s hite.And NO ONE WOULD RATE EASTER AHEAD OF LINARES right now.And mikey is no big draw!!! And broner is not much bigger then mikey.Them are facts not want some fanboy WANTS to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
            When has Linares EVER drawn big numbers lol. 50-50 was a clear lowball offer. At least Easter is still a legit opponent and he's not cherrypicking bums or bringing little guys up 2 weight classes like Lomo.
            Linares is NOT big draw but MICKY is not either.And just sayin its not as bad as some other duck(which I don't even think is one)don't mean this is bad.And like I said mikey said offer was GOOD!!!He just said he got better to fight lower ranked fighter.Which if true( I don't it but maybe)it sure could not have been much.Because THERE IS NO WAY SHOWTIME IS PAYING MORE FOR EASTER FIGHT.Maybe Haymon is sweeting pot but it cant be much.HBO,SHOW biddinf for this fight would have been more then what showing is paying for guy who has NEVER fought on prem cable.BTW all those sayin Linares is not big draw he sure as s hite is BIGGER THEN EASTER.

Comment

Look at number before you just say that.Only time Mikey had big numbers was with Broner.And like it or not Broner always brings numbers(at least up till that fight)Cant believe all the people are cool with lesser fight.And wonder why the best get away with this s hite.Man even Mikey says it was good deal.If you got good deal to fight the other best in div REAL fighter take it.And mikey would have prob won but took easier fight.And his legacy will pay for it. And all for "maybe" a couple more bucks.Which I doubt
              So fighting Easter for the Ibf belt unification and getting paid more is going to hurt Mikeys legacy. Wtf you can't make this shyt up. Do some of you think before you post or come here for attention. Ok if you say so. Lol

Comment

He does have options and I'm sure for a lot more money. I'm sure Haymon will pay him big money for his next fight regardless who he fights. I'm sure Haymon has a MASSIVE Deal on the table for the Easter fight. Then while Linares go fight Flanagan then if they both win comeback to the table and negotiate for a major unification bout the middle of next year

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  So fighting Easter for the Ibf belt unification and getting paid more is going to hurt Mikeys legacy. Wtf you can't make this shyt up. Do some of you think before you post or come here for attention. Ok if you say so. Lol
                  Man you are fanboy or don't know much.IBF or any other don't mean s hite.And EVERY real ratings have Linares rated higher then Easter.And you REALLY think SHOW is going to pay even close to as much as HBO,SHOW bidding for Garcia v Linares.You know Easter has NEVER fought on prem cable right??And you know nobody ouside REAL HARDCORE FANS KNOW HIM RIGHT???????So before you tell somone else to shut up know what your takin about.duck

Comment

Dude I can tell you don't know much about boxing "undefeated don't mean s hite.And NO ONE WOULD RATE EASTER AHEAD OF LINARES right now.And mikey is no big draw!!! And broner is not much bigger then mikey.Them are facts not want some fanboy WANTS to believe.
                    1st of all theres only 1 emo fâggot on here whos trolling & getting their panties in a bunch about someone u CLEARLY hate,calling me names because I don't dîck gargle like u do,

I merely responded to your dumb ass using FACTS,& your the ass hurt gimp because I don't hate Mikey like your dumb ass does,as I respect any fighter of any race like him whos proven himself.

So just STFU,I know way more than your bîtch ass,the only dumb hater is you. I said already im a fan of Mikey because hes as proven as they come,but im far from a fanboi of his,I rarely mention him,your the dumb making a fool of yourself.

For your info I fought for jr golden gloves in mesquite Nevada at age 15,whats your bîtch ass accomplished in boxing dumb fanboi?

Only a ****** would make a fool of yourself the way EVERYONE here can see by claiming Linares is anything more than a no hoper with a belt thats been kod thrice already by bums. And only a straight ****** would claim Broners not bigger than mikey, what a dumb bîtch.

Last edited by kushking; 11-08-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
                      GBP said it did not matter what network the fight was on what are you talking about
                      right, but by demanding 50/50 for linares, hbo couldnt put up enought for mikey to make more than hed make fighting easter on showtime. showtime didnt want linares.

Comment

Working...
                      X