Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    If Mikey Garcia fought Linares over Easter he ducking Easter.

If he fights Easter now he ducking Linares.

Oscar was snorting coke again and dressing in drag thinking Linares is worth 50/50.

Sht If i would of known a few of these fans REALLY would bet Linares to beat Mikey I would LOVE for that fight!!!! Easy fkn $$$$$ betting Mikey Garcia. All DAY! Every day!!! Once you have back sht up woth $$$ you see REAL quick they lying through their TEETH!!!

I hope they DO fight after Easter. Ill make sure remever some of these names...
    WHO THE HELL WOULD SAY HE WAS DUCKING EASTER?????????????????And I think Mikey wins buy harder fight then Easter right now.Quit being fan boys and demand best fight best.And right now that Garcia vs Linares whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      Not running watch him fight he just moves his feet.angles and in and out.Trust me much harder fight RIGHT NOW then Easter(who I like and would love to see next)But Mikey and his people are hoping Linares face gos next fight and they can avoid a tougher fight.CLEAR DUCK of fight he prob wins to fight EASIER opp.
      I usually dont take ppl serious when they through out the duck word. How many other fighters do you consider duckers???

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Broner is no accomplished 147pder.2nd he did not DETROY him.3rd Linares with his feet gives Mikey much better fight then Easter or any 140pder now that Crawford is gone.I would pick Mikey even but this is a DUCK to easier opp.
        Broner is a 4 division champ & way bigger than mikey,nuff said. And yes he most certainly did destroy broner the scorecards which were generous for Broner still had him winning almost every single rd.

What fight were u watching?

And seriously him fighting an undefeated champ for more$$ is somehow ducking a no hoper with 3 ko losses that wanted 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          ??? Ok then. Nuff talk if Linares fight Mikey Garcia next year my $$$$ is on Mikey and yours is on Linares. You act like that fight cant still happen. Thanks for being an easy 401k plan

Im 1000% confident Mikey wins and I back my talk up!
          You must not read well??? Just said I think mikey wins with Linares but HARDER FIGHT THEN EASTER RIGHT NOW.AND CLEAR DUCK to easier opp.btw I think Easter has a great chance of being better then Linares but NOT NOW.And Linares has worse style for Mike.DUCK and I lost some respect for Mikey.

Comment

Mikey is the A side, Linares has zero fans in the US and looked like crap in his last fight. If they're lowballing him with a 50-50 offer, smart of Mikey to tell Oscar to kick rocks and take the better Showtime offer.

He can do that because he decided to take control of his own career, become a free agent, and not be chained up by any promoter. That being said, Easter might end up being a tougher matchup than Linares.

Comment

If he's fighting Bunny then fuk it!

Linares fought nothing but unheralded at the moment UK cupcakes and has looked like trash against two of them!

Mikey is on another level from those guys and would time Linares with those combo flurries he throws and knock him out!

Easter is a good fighter, who if he for once used his height and reach could beat anyone at 135...including Mikey!

But, I don't see it....Mikey walks him down and ends him late either with a body shot or chin checker!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Broner is a 4 division champ & way bigger than mikey,nuff said. And yes he most certainly did destroy broner the scorecards which were generous for Broner still had him winning almost every single rd.

What fight were u watching?

And seriously him fighting an undefeated champ for more$$ is somehow ducking a no hoper with 3 ko losses that wanted 50%.
                I don't call a dec fight with NO KDS being destroyed only fanboy of Garcia would say that.And Broner is NOT A WW.HE STARTED AT 130 MILEY 126 and I think Mikey was bigger at 126 then Broner at 130

Comment

Why does Mikey get a pass? He beat two bums @135 and a bum @140 in his three comeback fights & people wanted to put in the top 5 p4p! Then he calls out Cotto @154, Thurman @147, Garcia @147, Loma @135, Linares @135, etc. I think Mikey is a good fighter but it seems like the call outs was just for show! I don't think Mikey is serious about fighting none of the guys he's been calling out but instead wants people to believe he'll fight anyone.[/QUOTE]

That's a good point I didn't think about all that lol
                  Last edited by AdonisCreed; 11-08-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
                    Mikey is the A side, Linares has zero fans in the US and looked like crap in his last fight. If they're lowballing him with a 50-50 offer, smart of Mikey to tell Oscar to kick rocks and take the better Showtime offer.

He can do that because he decided to take control of his own career, become a free agent, and not be chained up by any promoter. That being said, Easter might end up being a tougher matchup than Linares.
                    Look at number before you just say that.Only time Mikey had big numbers was with Broner.And like it or not Broner always brings numbers(at least up till that fight)Cant believe all the people are cool with lesser fight.And wonder why the best get away with this s hite.Man even Mikey says it was good deal.If you got good deal to fight the other best in div REAL fighter take it.And mikey would have prob won but took easier fight.And his legacy will pay for it. And all for "maybe" a couple more bucks.Which I doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Easter Jr. is nice, but Omar Figueroa Jr. would be special! I'm just sayin'! I wonder if Garcia vs. Easter would be paired with Lipinets vs. Broner?
                      Didn't Lipinents fight like a week ago. I think January would be too soon of a turnaround especially if he's stepping up against Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X