Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Don't Be Surprised if I Demolish Joshua Like I Did Stiverne!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Joshua don’t want to fight the Alabama MULE

Comment

"Don't be surprised if it is a simulation of my performance when I demolished Bermane Stiverne in the first round."

A simulation of something is an imitation and not real, you country ass clown.

Comment

Yea I can see where he is coming from.. Stiverne and AJ are both 250+ lbs..

But one is 6FT, fat and out of shape, way older than Wilder at 39, coming off 2year layoff and a rubbish boxer (Basically walking heavy bag)

The other is 6ft 6, build like a tank, way younger than Wilder at 27, better technically than Wilder and has scary power..

When has Wilder ever fought someone like that?? NEVER, because he only ever fought bums. I wont be surprised if AJ schools him before decking him with a uppercut..

Just look at the pic below. At this point Wilders chin is in the air & his right hand is insanely wide. What does AJ do?
        Last edited by NahMean; 11-08-2017, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          There's real KO potential for both here
          This is why it such a great fight isn't it?

I can't imagine that fans of both haven't imagined a scenario where their guy is sparked out and sparked out early. Or they should Imagine that if they're familiar with heavyweights.

They all get ironed out. Only Vitali escaped that fate in regards top heavies of the last 20 years but even then Lewis punched his face off.

AJ and Wilder definitely get KO'd in their careers unless they either fight Stiverne's or retire too early.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Yea I can see where he is coming from.. Stiverne and AJ are both 250+ lbs..

But one is 6FT, fat and out of shape, way older than Wilder at 39, coming off 2year layoff and a rubbish boxer (Basically walking heavy bag)

The other is 6ft 6, build like a tank, way younger than Wilder at 27, better technically than Wilder and has scary power..

When has Wilder ever fought someone like that?? NEVER, because he only ever fought bums. I wont be surprised if AJ schools him before decking him with a uppercut..

Just look at the pic below. At this point Wilders chin is in the air & his right hand is insanely wide. What does AJ do?
            I can't wait for this fight! Wilder is a dead man! After this fight, he can go back to his old job as a scare crow in the corn fields of Alabama.

Comment

Oh we will be surprised dude. Just get the W anything beyond that is 100.

Comment

Hes the new amir khan total clown aj should destroy this divy get him out of the spotlight

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

Comment

This is what you define as "marinating a fight".

Comment

Come on stiverne wasn't that good ever

Comment

Working...
                      X