Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Don't Be Surprised if I Demolish Joshua Like I Did Stiverne!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ or Eddie Fraud Hearn don’t want that work from Wilder. Wilder in a first round KO. AJ is a hype job!!!

Comment

Wilder is just another lilly pad that will get jumped over. He is nothing more then another Andrien Broner, actually Broner has more talent just fought guys that throw back.

Comment

AJ will suffer the same faith, because he thinks he can out box a slugger. That will be his downfall. This is not Klit, and even Klit put AJ on his bottom.

Comment

I won’t be surprised Champ, I know this hyped Brit is a fraud, that’s why him and spoiled brat promoter is ducking!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            AJ will suffer the same faith, because he thinks he can out box a slugger. That will be his downfall. This is not Klit, and even Klit put AJ on his bottom.
            Incorrect, boxing is precisely how you beat a slugger.

Comment

I feel like this is going to be like the Canelo vs GGG negotiation. Everyone saying that one is ducking the other and how one is the A side and therefore deserves more etc... I truly hope it can come together smoother and quicker without the constant back and forth from the fighters, promoters and fans alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                AJ or Eddie Fraud Hearn don’t want that work from Wilder. Wilder in a first round KO. AJ is a hype job!!!
                If you really believe that then you are in for a very disappointing evening come fight night.

Comment

Wilder only beats nonames just like himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    I feel like this is going to be like the Canelo vs GGG negotiation. Everyone saying that one is ducking the other and how one is the A side and therefore deserves more etc... I truly hope it can come together smoother and quicker without the constant back and forth from the fighters, promoters and fans alike.
                    I agree, but I think it will be a lot quicker. Canelo’s handlers
                    definitely bought some time to age GGG a little and let Canelo mature into a bigger (size).

AJ and Wilder it’s just a negotiation, neither is ducking or scared, but Wilder will be wanting to get paid and AJ’s side will be wanting to hold onto as much as possible. It will get done and I suspect both will fight one more opponent before meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                      If Team Wilder even try that then they are 100% ducking. Wilder literally only bring an alphabet title to the table... He isn't even a PPV fighter in his own country. He doesn't sell out shows. He has no tangible fan base to talk of...

The reason Wilder cannot and will not get the Parker fight is because they can't afford it. Hearn could offer Parker only 10% of the money from a Joshua fight and itd still be about 10x what Wilder can offer him. Same goes for Wilder vs AJ, Team Wilder can't make any offers, they need Hearn to do the numbers and then argue for the biggest slice of the pie possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X