No announcement yet.

Wilder gets knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder gets knocked out

He knocks out a bum and somehow he is great ?

These USA fans are stupid

Hands down and windmill punches, easy win for the true champ

wilder must dance for aj and fight whyte as he has business for ducking him Joshua makes 15-20m per fight

Wilder earns peanuts and ducks big paydays
    Last edited by lfc19titles; 11-05-2017, 06:58 AM.

Forget what Wilder earns, yes I understand the economics of a fight game but Wilder made a statement with his win here. As a UK boxing fan who wanted his fight with Joshua to happen this was the sort of build up that I was hoping for. His opponent might not be of the highest order but selling a fight between him and AJ is a priority. I know that fight isn’t happening next but hope he can unify with Parker next then summer after the football season is over Joshua v Wilder for all the belts.

Comment

they are so desperte for wilder to be the real deal. its funny though, a lot of these fans are 'sweet scientists', the same people who call golovkin a caveman and dont like him cause of lack of defence and slickness, yet they are big wilder fans lol, i wonder why that is.

Comment

To me, it's a 50-50 fight that has to happen. I don't rate Wilder and AJ that highly but they're the best of the current Heavyweights, both big guys with a lot of power. As a fan of the sport I want to see this fight happen sooner rather than later. Neither are that special, the longer this fight is delayed the more chance one of them will lose and the excitement surrounding the current heavyweight division will start to wane.

I don't get why some fans are making up excuses and seem content for this fight not to take place. Shouldn't we all want to see this fight happen?

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
          To me, it's a 50-50 fight that has to happen. I don't rate Wilder and AJ that highly but they're the best of the current Heavyweights, both big guys with a lot of power. As a fan of the sport I want to see this fight happen sooner rather than later. Neither are that special, the longer this fight is delayed the more chance one of them will lose and the excitement surrounding the current heavyweight division will start to wane.

I don't get why some fans are making up excuses and seem content for this fight not to take place. Shouldn't we all want to see this fight happen?
          Fight wont take place mid/late 2018 the earliest ,some just want to see Wilder fight a live opponent thats all before that happens. I dont really care but Joshua has fought all the relevant fights and should he then defeat Parker before Wilder it just makes Wilder look a bit weak .

No Stiverne performance would change that just like no Joshua Takam performance can make Wilder better ,how does that work ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Fight wont take place mid/late 2018 the earliest ,some just want to see Wilder fight a live opponent thats all before that happens. I dont really care but Joshua has fought all the relevant fights and should he then defeat Parker before Wilder it just makes Wilder look a bit weak .

No Stiverne performance would change that just like no Joshua Takam performance can make Wilder better ,how does that work ? lol
            Wasn't talking about resume's but while we're on the subject, it's not Wilder's fault both Povetkin and Ortiz failed drug tests.

All I'm saying is, like it or not AJ and Wilder are the recognised top 2 heavyweights in the world at the moment, we should all be wanting this fight to take place. Some seem content to make excuses to justify the fight not happening. Why does Wilder have to go through certain stipulations and fight Eddie Hearns stable of hw's for the fight to be a possibility while Parker doesn't have to go through the same thing?

If it happens anytime in 2018 I'll be happy but it we're to wait until 2019/2020 like AJ and Eddie were saying before the Takam fight then we have to call it a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
              Wasn't talking about resume's but while we're on the subject, it's not Wilder's fault both Povetkin and Ortiz failed drug tests.

All I'm saying is, like it or not AJ and Wilder are the recognised top 2 heavyweights in the world at the moment, we should all be wanting this fight to take place. Some seem content to make excuses to justify the fight not happening. Why does Wilder have to go through certain stipulations and fight Eddie Hearns stable of hw's for the fight to be a possibility while Parker doesn't have to go through the same thing?

If it happens anytime in 2018 I'll be happy but it we're to wait until 2019/2020 like AJ and Eddie were saying before the Takam fight then we have to call it a duck.
              Lennox Lewis didnt unify until 4 years after his first loss ,he didnt even fight Holyfield unil around 8/9 years as a pro ,those were the 2 top HW's of the 90's . Holmes never even unified ,these are just some examples of how fans WISH to perceive boxing and single out ppl .Wilder cant claim a duck to anyone bc he in FACT avoided Klitchko so his B.S stops there .

Boxing fans just have selective memories .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Lennox Lewis didnt unify until 4 years after his first loss ,he didnt even fight Holyfield unil around 8/9 years as a pro ,those were the 2 top HW's of the 90's . Holmes never even unified ,these are just some examples of how fans WISH to perceive boxing and single out ppl .Wilder cant claim a duck to anyone bc he in FACT avoided Klitchko so his B.S stops there .

Boxing fans just have selective memories .
                The dynamics were completely different, Holyfield lost to Bowe twice and Moorer, was starting to look past his best and had his heart problems all while Lewis was building himself up but took a setback against McCall, got Manny Steward and got to the top. They weren't the top 2 HW's at the same time for too long before they got it on. People thought Holyfield was shot before the first Tyson fight, Holyfield was then recognised as one of the top HW's after beating Tyson, less than 2 and a half years later he was in the ring with Lewis.

Lewis and Holyfield were the top 2 HW's at the same time for about 2.5 years before their fight. AJ and Wilder have been recognised as that for nearly 2 years, what's wrong with wanting them to get it on summer 2018? Why wait another 4 years or 8/9 years like you're suggesting with that nonsensical comparison?

Comment

Keep hiding behind Whyte. Wilder is already applying the pressure and AJ will be look like a bytch. I’m gonna enjoy the next 12 to 18 months shytting on any and everything British boxing related until AJ steps up.

Comment

They both just fought bums. Difference is, the bum Wilder KOed was in 3 minutes and the bum was wondering where he even was. The bum AJ "KOed" was in 30 minutes and the bum was wondering why the fight was even stopped

Comment

Working...
                    X