Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will boxers eventually have skull crushing power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    If a train boxer could punch a average joe? They would probably inflict injuries on these people, that you see from car accidents! (Apologies for anybody who has been involved in a car accident!)...

You have to take into account, that professional boxers at elite level? Probably have a really really high bone density compared to normal people! And this high bone density, counter-acts he effects of serious punching power sometimes.
    Very true about car acc analogy.And yes frailer fighters get weeded out early in ams most of time.

Comment

Skulls are harder than knuckles

Comment

What BS this can be debunked by asking does Floyd Mayweather hit harder than Roberto Duran 220 LB George Foreman would hit harder than any heavyweight today so would Ernie Shavers. Tommy Hearns is one of the hardest punching Welters of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
          Skulls are harder than knuckles
          You can see he never took anatomy they don't offer it in the Hood

Comment

if they take enough IV fluid yes

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Green K! Outstanding Sir.

I don't know why this post cracked me up but it did. A man trying to bang out his fucking fridge-freezer.

Don't think the warranty covers that fella!
              Thanks fella appreciate the green k, not sure how to upload a photo on here but I'll get there will share

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Green K! Outstanding Sir.

I don't know why this post cracked me up but it did. A man trying to bang out his fucking fridge-freezer.

Don't think the warranty covers that fella!
                Just uploaded the photo on my profile don't know how to put it on a post though haha

Comment

Who knows? Maybe boxers may also develop skull crushing resistance on their skull to protect themselves from getting their skulls crushed from such punches.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    Tell me more about these neighbors?
                    Type of people you wouldn't piss on if they was alight, been causing misery with there constant knocking and banging on my ceiling day in day out and they have the goofiest laugh pair of inbreds

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                      I'm sorry and I don't know you but unless your very big and hit like Foreman there is no way in hell you could dent a skull with your punch.I doubt Foreman could and have you ever seen his hands!!!!!!!!!!
                      You'd be surprised what adrenaline does combined with anger and I mean intense rage. Plus you hear of woman overturning cars with adrenaline in a accident stranger things have happened mate

Comment

Working...
                      X