No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Willing To Fight Murata in Japan, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    Murata is a mandatory opponent and Murata's name was brought up to Loeffler.
    Charlo is also a mandatory opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      Nothing against Murata but he's not ready for this. Obviously GGG should be rematching Canelo next.
      Yeah wayyy too soon for this fight. GGG has way to much experience over him. He only has like 12 total pro fights. He should take the fight after Canelo to school hom like Floyd did Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        Both will get a loss.

I saw the Trout/Charlo fight and was not impressed at all. GGG is no GIMP like Heiland was...

Comment

Murata beat a top, healthy Middleweight, Charlo beat a cripple.

Murata sells out venues in Japan, Charlo cant sell out his living room.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Murata beat a top, healthy Middleweight, Charlo beat a cripple.

Murata sells out venues in Japan, Charlo cant sell out his living room.
            Had no problem facing Wade, an unknown fighter on house arrest for his mandatory. Reminds me of Brook, who was quick to fight Euro bums who were his mandatory but stalled and had to think about fighting Spence as his mandatory. Regardless of Murata, GGG will still have to fight Charlo, that's if he's still the WBC champ after re matching Canelo.

Comment

Well, I hope Loeffer doesn't see Canelo rematch as a foregone conclusion.

Comment

for his own good, Murata needs about two or three top fights to get ready for GGG...We don't want to witness another Lubin.

Comment

And he will get his turn to lose his 0.

Comment

After a really tough Canelo fight, GGG can take a less challenging fight. I don't see a problem with fighters taking a step down in competition after taking on an elite.

Comment

What I was about to say. Trip G is fine going to Tokyo and getting this win after back-to-back-to-back wars with Jacobs and Alvarez. Of course, this is all unimportant if he loses to Alvarez, but Charlo, Andrade, the Jacobs rematch and all the other lists of fights everyone wants to see will still be there until Golovkin calls it a career.

Comment

Working...
                      X