Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Willing To Fight Murata in Japan, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course. He’s not trying to fight Jermall Charlo though. Funny how he disregards that fight but wants this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Murata has a better win at middleweight than either "Lions Only" bro has. He dominated N'Dam almost as much as Lemieux did, in his own way, although the knockdowns were definitely missing. But no one has made N'Dam quit like that before in any case. Still, I would only be interested in GGG-Murata in Japan if Murata could get a higher level win at 160 first. If Murata can beat Deryvanchenko, Jacobs, Andrade, Lemieux, Charlo, or someone like that, then GGG-Murata in Japan would become a pretty nice matchup for fans to see. But right now, I agree with you, it would be perceived as a step backwards for GGG.
      This Murata guy is a tune up fight for triple g. Only thing Murata will do is revamp GGG KO streak!! Lol. Also N'Dam was dominated before by Peter Quillin who knocked him down 6 times. I mean as long as the Canelo GGG fight happens next year it doesn't matter if fights Murata. GGG has fought two tough guys back to back he may need a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        Of course. He’s not trying to fight Jermall Charlo though. Funny how he disregards that fight but wants this one.
        Oh yea he doesn't want that work lol It's gonna be a uphill battle for Charlo to even get a look from GGG or Canelo. He's gotta wait until one of the organization's force a fight on GGG or Canelo. But I don't see them willingly signing a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Since winning the 'regular' version of the WBA middleweight title this past weekend, Ryota Murata (13-1, 10 KOs) and his promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank have made it very clear that unified champion, Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs), is someone they are targeting for a fight at the Tokyo Dome. And there is reciprocal interest. "100-percent, I've always thought it would be great for Gennady to fight in Japan," said Tom Loeffler, the promoter for Golovkin, to BoxingScene.com.
          [Click Here To Read More]

I can't believe you guys are falling for this shht ?????

wtf LOL ?

I don't believe a single word from those proven liars
          Last edited by aboutfkntime; 10-27-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            He already fought Jacobs so idk why he wouldn't want no part of Jacobs now.

Andrade damn near lost to that no name guy his fight before last so idk why anyone wouldn't want no part of him.

And Charlo might just be the toughest of the 3, but I've seen nothing in GGG to suggest he wouldn't be willing to fight whoever, whenever.

good god

wtf ???????????????

I have seen absolutely nothing like that from Golovkin

just the opposite

I don't know how you could say that with a straight face

sorry, I usually respect some of your posts but yea..... what a sucka, saying shht like that

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Murata beat a top, healthy Middleweight, Charlo beat a cripple.

Murata sells out venues in Japan, Charlo cant sell out his living room.

the Charlo fight simply CANNOT happen, can it jubei ?

oh no, that would be terrible

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                good god

wtf ???????????????

I have seen absolutely nothing like that from Golovkin

just the opposite

I don't know how you could say that with a straight face

sorry, I usually respect some of your posts but yea..... what a sucka, saying shht like that
                You must be all up Ward's ass cuz idek who the f#ck GGG wasn't willing to fight and that Ward fight was emailed to him or some such low level amateur sh^t (RocNation sucks ass) while he was almost finalized to fight some other guy. The only people who get amped on that bs are either haters of GGG or dick riders of Ward.

And sh^t let's be real if Ward had a giant money fight in his division and some dude called him out in another division he ain't biting either. Canelo is the money guy. Ward is the respect of boxing fans guy. I'll take aim at the money guy every day of the week cuz boxing fans ain't putting your kids through college or paying your mortgage a decade after you retire, but that fight with that money guy will.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  You must be all up Ward's ass cuz idek who the f#ck GGG wasn't willing to fight and that Ward fight was emailed to him or some such low level amateur sh^t (RocNation sucks ass) while he was almost finalized to fight some other guy. The only people who get amped on that bs are either haters of GGG or dick riders of Ward.

And sh^t let's be real if Ward had a giant money fight in his division and some dude called him out in another division he ain't biting either. Canelo is the money guy. Ward is the respect of boxing fans guy. I'll take aim at the money guy every day of the week cuz boxing fans ain't putting your kids through college or paying your mortgage a decade after you retire, but that fight with that money guy will.

nah forget Ward..... that was a clear duck, nothing debatable about that

defending the Ward duck is a fool's errand

I am referring to ALL of the other guys he avoided lol

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                    What I was about to say. Trip G is fine going to Tokyo and getting this win after back-to-back-to-back wars with Jacobs and Alvarez. Of course, this is all unimportant if he loses to Alvarez, but Charlo, Andrade, the Jacobs rematch and all the other lists of fights everyone wants to see will still be there until Golovkin calls it a career.
                    I stupidly forgot about the Jacobs fight right before the Canelo fight. I think a softer touch is in order.

I know they're dangerous fights, but I'd love to see GGG against Jacobs, Charlo, Saunders, or Andrade. From a money perspective, I can't blame GGG, though, for holding off on those tough fights until after he tries to secure a payday with Canelo again. Dude is 35.5 and Father Time wants his.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      nah forget Ward..... that was a clear duck, nothing debatable about that

defending the Ward duck is a fool's errand

I am referring to ALL of the other guys he avoided lol
                      I don't get some of you cats who make ducking some 8 levels of secret conspiracy bs. It's one of the top 10 things people talk about here that makes otherwise smart mfers seem ******ed. Although there are a bunch of straight tards who's specialty is ducking nonsense.

Fighters wanna fight, fighters wanna get paid their value. If you are sending bs offers they should be turned down. GGG is one of those guys the name guys SHOULD'NT have wanted to fight cuz he was too good for how much you got paid to fight him. Now things are looking better so more guys are willing to take him on so fair play to Froch, Strum, JCC Jr and whoever else nibbled the worm, but never took the bite when the worm wasn't big enough to take the risk.

Comment

Working...
                      X